Weather

1 hour ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Only thing which kinda irks me Is I lost a year of warranty. Other than that I hope im on the positive side of ground level in 2004/5 winter and can enjoy the sport next year

There are rumblings of poeple lobbying BRP to extend this based on the lack of riding this year - can't see it going anywhere.

Flip side, what about those that put on stupid or similar miles per year with the same warranty extension for them.

17 minutes ago, stoney said:

There are rumblings of poeple lobbying BRP to extend this based on the lack of riding this year - can't see it going anywhere.

Flip side, what about those that put on stupid or similar miles per year with the same warranty extension for them.

Exactly, cant blame anyone. Its a  roll of the dice.

37 minutes ago, stoney said:

Yes, the manufacturers will extend warranties because of poor weather and lack of riding :) - this get's richer every day.......

Oh wait, I can see a way they could do it..........it will be built into the price of the new units.

This new "warranty" will be automatically included - and the purchase price of the sled will be $75,000.00.......

• Haha 1

Bought my permit, new carbides, sliders and insurance.  Put 19 miles on the sled doing laps with the kids around the property.  Never touched a trail this year.

• Like 3

1100km here,maybe more coming

• Like 1

1900 I’m pretty sure I’m done 😢

• Sad 1

850 lowest ever for me that I can remeber, was going to head to Cochrane tommorow, however my back disagrees with me,getting older sucks!  maybe itrails will last a couple more weeks LOL!

• Like 1

Maybe 250 miles for me.

Never even got the permit stuck to the machine

• Like 1

I have about 1000km in Ontario and 1350km in Quebec so far this year.

• Like 1

710kms here. The nice thing about this season…I don’t have to do any maintenance to the sled. Definitely ready to go for next season! 

• Like 2

400 km over 3 short days for me this season, and I think my season is over when it has barely started. On the up side there are plenty of 2 wheelers in my garage hoping to get more use this season.

9 minutes ago, tricky said:

400 km over 3 short days for me this season, and I think my season is over when it has barely started. On the up side there are plenty of 2 wheelers in my garage hoping to get more use this season.

It’s been a rough one Rick my lowest year since 1998 (1200km) already looking forward to some SXS trips . Hopefully you have a great summer on two wheels !

• Like 1

I'm at 1700 kms give or take right now. A couple more days this weekend should put me well over 2000. I don't think I've ridden this much in 5-6 years, could be more.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, 1049 said:

It’s been a rough one Rick my lowest year since 1998 (1200km) already looking forward to some SXS trips . Hopefully you have a great summer on two wheels !

Thanks, Mark. We all need a boost, or therapy, as I forget who suggested, after this winter. Discouraging, but not the end of the world. Enjoy the 'off' season. 2025 can only be better.

• Like 3

Yard is fully snow covered here once again.

wild 24-48 hours

seeing + 10 on Monday for Cochrane  very odd to see for them

I'd say about 130kms,  50kms of that breaking in trails.  Never got out for a real ride.

Worse season ever for me by far.

8 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

I'd say close to 1' this morning. Still coming down in collingwood 

9D275D77-BA44-4CDD-9F37-57A914F4EFAE.jpeg

Not over till it's over!

Im at 2350kms with 300 or so opening trails around here. 5 days total riding trails in quebec. Almost 9000km on the 600r now. 

• Like 6

Sadly I've had more rides on my atv than sled this winter