Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Spiderman last won the day on November 23

Spiderman had the most liked content!


959 Excellent

1 Follower

Profile Information

  • Location
  • Main Riding Area
  • Club
  • Sled
    2012 F800 SnoPro
  • Previous and/or Other Sleds
    All Polaris - too many to list
  • 17/18 Mileage
  • 16/17 Mileage
  • 15/16 Mileage
  • 14/15 Mileage
  • 13/14 Mileage
  • Interests
    my kids, sports, sledding
  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Yeah, I'm no scientist, but I know what my eyes have seen in my almost 50 years and there is zero doubt winters are not like they used to be - call it whatever you want - but I am convinced something has changed.
  2. We need some cold to get people fired up. Its the end of November and we're walking around in t-shirts still.
  3. Money is tiiiiiight for a lot of people. We had a hockey game in Chatham saturday ( 2 hour one way ) and Windsor today ( 3 hour one way ) We had a few families this elect not to spend $150.00 for a one night hotel stay - instead choosing to drive back home after Chatham yesterday and then down and back to Windsor today. My guess is they were close to that in fuel?
  4. Just seeing those pics is friendly nudge/reminder of what it's all about.
  5. Since it's cold out today, the boy wanted to test out the new coat, helmet and goggles for "warmth". Says its perfect- no drafts -toasty warm.
  6. I would ride that all day. Looks as good as a mid season day in Muskoka lately. Jealous
  7. Not too bad. We have more where we are. Like an 8 year old - I still get my parents to send me a snow pic
  8. Decent snow in Huntsville this morning. Looks good up there.
  9. Thanks everyone - figured that would be the case. Going to order up the protectors - they come with the new rivets etc. for the snow flap re-install. Cheers
  10. Throwing this out there - cause I'm dumb. Anyway - Polaris EVO - 550 Fan. Son and I are going to stud his. There are no factory installed tunnel protectors. That said, there is also no cooling/rad under there either as it's fan cooled. Should I put tunnel protectors in anyway to protect the aluminum underside or forget about them and just stud it. Thanks - and don't judge
  11. Polaris always were "fat" from the factory - the colder it got - the faster/crisper they ran. Good ole days
  12. This coming weekend - in the fall of 1995 - I picked up my snow checked 1996 XLT - and rode it that weekend - putting on over 150 miles of fields and misc. areas in Muskoka. I had over 600 miles on it by Christmas and ended that season with just shy of 4500 miles and traded it after one winter. Those days sure seem to be a thing of the past in Muskoka Last winter was the first in over 30 years I could not ride around our bay on safe ice between Christmas and New Years.
  13. Terrible for setting up the rink It can snow forever where I like to sled - it can take a hike where I live.
  14. Lol, We need cold first! Our area has a lot of low lying wet - we need COLD then snow
  • Create New...