Weather

4F54BBD9-B78B-45B8-9680-885596D25A6A.thumb.jpeg.ae58b96c9a31d0609114255f063c5c0d.jpeg

TWN changed their forecast again. Maybe they’re starting to use Insta Weather. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Update 

❄️ Relentless Snow Squalls to Bury Parts of Ontario’s Snowbelt in Up to a METRE (100cm) of Snow by Wednesday

📅 Monday, January 15 - Wednesday, January 17, 2024

⤵️ FULL FORECAST AND REGIONAL MAPS (FREE)
https://instantweatherinc.com/ontario/forecast/2024/1/16/squall

———

🔒 AD-FREE FORECAST (SUBSCRIBERS ONLY): https://www.facebook.com/InstantWeatherON/posts/pfbid02RhaZ8pEVw8c5kqLajxycsGqHAr28Vo9GJ5A7PBboBexbhnQdWemWNNDUqKJD7mTKl

If you would like to access our ad-free forecasts, you can do so by subscribing to our sister page, Instant Weather Ontario for $2.49/month: https://www.facebook.com/becomesupporter/InstantWeatherON/

- Brennen

FB_IMG_1705419568515.jpg

FB_IMG_1705419574670.jpg

• Like 2

And then another warm up and rain coming, next week for central great lakes region :furious3:.

Central lower michigan calling for 30s-40s and rain, for several days.

Showing above freezing temps from the 22-30th.

Ski

• Sad 1

Was that really necessary .

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, coldfinger said:

Was that really necessary .

lol ,seems more like something strong farmer would post .About the weather that is,just hope we dont get it .

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Living a couple blocks from Georgian Bay and a stones throw to Lake Huron, we very seldom get accurate weather. 

"todays forcast" Look out your own damn window.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, wrightonalan said:

lol ,seems more like something strong farmer would post .About the weather that is,just hope we dont get it .

Lmao, you totally beat me to that. 

Just a realistic approach I know, right @RAMSOMAIR

lol

• Like 2

Well we are finally getting it in PS. I had to go to US on business and the wife called it. “You go away and we will get smashed”  I guess I need to out of town more often. She is pissed lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Well we are finally getting it in PS. I had to go to US on business and the wife called it. “You go away and we will get smashed”  I guess I need to out of town more often. She is pissed lol

That is exactly what always happens here - I go away and wife has to deal with increased snow amounts......

Pretty much a given!

2 hours ago, stoney said:

Lmao, you totally beat me to that. 

Just a realistic approach I know, right @RAMSOMAIR

lol

Gotta be realistic, and a better weather person, than is in the media. Sorry If reality ruffles feathers. Ski

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/605066c069b670e8a4ebad306705a8dd6b25d52a8734d7ea13836ba6c03fa32f

• Like 1

Found this pic from Ontario storm watch up in mckellarIMG_1674.thumb.jpeg.7cbb508dc6fc248c062e77570d1c384f.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, skidooboy said:

Gotta be realistic, and a better weather person, than is in the media. Sorry If reality ruffles feathers. Ski

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/605066c069b670e8a4ebad306705a8dd6b25d52a8734d7ea13836ba6c03fa32f

Feathers, ruffled…you must have me confused with someone else….

Buzz words of the month,  Reality , Realist , Realistic . How about get Real  and go for a ride . Leave the feathers at home they will only get ruffled  . See ya in the corner .

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

My uncle lives there. No frost in ground. His creek usually frozen solid it's wide open. He said clubs haven't done anything yet that was a few days ago. 

There’s no frost anywhere.

Getting that squall in port sydney now. White out on the hwy!

Tip of the day-Do not sit in the turn around on hwy 11 at Stephenson rd 2 with your 4ways on waiting for the snow to slow down. Retards just begging to get smoked by a plow and cause a major pile up🫣

• Like 3

Driver training is a joke. I cant get across town without witnessing multiple people that should not be driving on public roads. No etiquette, no common sense. Dont even get me started on the fast lane. 

Anyway...... next to no new snow in Owen Sound and only calling for an inch here and there by sunday. 

got a good blast here in port Sydney last night ,pic is my 2 ft snow gauge

PXL_20240118_113253171.NIGHT.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

• Like 6

it snowed 

PXL_20240118_113043576.NIGHT.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Muskoka Man said:

it snowed 

PXL_20240118_113043576.NIGHT.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

Similar looking at our place.

Heading up saturday afternoon :)

4 hours ago, 95rxl650 said:

Driver training is a joke. I cant get across town without witnessing multiple people that should not be driving on public roads. No etiquette, no common sense. Dont even get me started on the fast lane

Anyway...... next to no new snow in Owen Sound and only calling for an inch here and there by sunday. 

You mean "passing lane".... :)...lol

Of topic, but drivers and their judgement or lack of confidence behind the wheel is insanely poor.

Othewise, awesome pictures of the winter that has shown up!!! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, stoney said:

You mean "passing lane".... :)...lol

Of topic, but drivers and their judgement or lack of confidence behind the wheel is insanely poor.

Othewise, awesome pictures of the winter that has shown up!!! 

Quick hi-jack.

My daughter has her G2 - we did all the driver training etc. - and I spent a lot of time with her myself.

Anyway - her road test for her G2 - was 7 1/2 minutes long - that was it - in 7 1/2 minutes they issued her a G2 and sent her out into the wild.

• Like 3