This is crazy times,

ToSlow

48 minutes ago, ToSlow said:

That's pretty messed up.

Surprised we also did not read the sled was stolen.

Welcome to the new youth ,I did a lot of stupid stuff when I was that age but nothing close to that 

• Like 3

And i thought the only thing we had to worry about on the trail was somebody riding on our side of trail

First thought when I saw the post was that video in the states when some riders came across a moose on the trail and pulled out their hand gun. 

That's methed up. :D Ski

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, wrightonalan said:

And i thought the only thing we had to worry about on the trail was somebody riding on our side of trail

There was a report a number of years  ago of a mad max sledder in Minden area. Reported they were riding around  in black and guy on back of sled had a hockey stick and was batting at sleds coming towards them.  That turned out to be a hoax I believe but was scary when it was reported to police and emergency alert came out 😆

i think i remember that

19 hours ago, LuvMyViper said:

My guess is he was doing drug deals using his snowmobile and the trail system. The whole world's going crazy.. Crazy crazy ya ya..

I would!  🤪

"Crime Stoppers" tip off? Was this a check point at a road/trail intersection? Ontario's finest musta been on the lookout for this "punk thug"

Sounds like a drug dealer with a skidoo - rather a sledder with drugs [and guns].

Never needed a Burger King clip to go sledding before.

He wasn't charged (or at least it wasn't mentioned) with not having a trail permit, so kind'a makes yuh wonder why he took off?

• 2 weeks later...

Who knows the why on this one. Glad he was caught, removed from the trails.

12 hours ago, Canuck said:

Who knows the why on this one. Glad he was caught, removed from the trails.

Exactly. Be pretty scary if he was drugged up  riding all over place. Last thing you think about is a sledder having a gun in his back bag 😳.  

12 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Last thing you think about is a sledder having a gun in his back bag 😳.  

Unless you're being attacked by a moose or bear and your riding buddy has one in his bag ;)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 6:19 AM, Strong Farmer said:

Exactly. Be pretty scary if he was drugged up  riding all over place. Last thing you think about is a sledder having a gun in his back bag 😳.  

As opposed to the drunks that we already have ? The issue is that dealers need 20 years end of story