SNOW

ToSlow

I just heard from a guy that he's been hearing lots of rumours of 6' of snow next week from that nor'easter. I guess we'll find out...

I knew those naked dances to the snow gods would pay off even if the neighbours didn't appreciate it.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew those naked dances to the snow gods would pay off even if the neighbours didn't appreciate it.

Hahahahaha! Almost fell off the couch! I haven't done my dance yet, I guess I better get on it.

We didn't get any heavy rain today, kind if a mist all day.

EC is calling for some snow now.

• Greater Sudbury and vicinity

Snow will begin early Sunday morning and continue during the day. Snow will be heavy at times. Winds will become strong and gusty and result in areas of reduced visibility in blowing snow. Total snow amounts of 15 to 20 cm are expected before the snow tapers off Sunday night.

Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions. Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow.

We didn't get any heavy rain today, kind if a mist all day.

EC is calling for some snow now.

Snow will begin early Sunday morning and continue during the day. Snow will be heavy at times. Winds will become strong and gusty and result in areas of reduced visibility in blowing snow. Total snow amounts of 15 to 20 cm are expected before the snow tapers off Sunday night.

Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions. Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow.

Weeeeeeee!! John travolta from face off!

Sounds like ours ... cold, windy, snow and blowing snow.

Hahahahaha! Almost fell off the couch! I haven't done my dance yet, I guess I better get on it.

Damn... if you had we would have had rideable snow two weeks ago. You can't expect me to do it all on my own do you? I was out there on Monday and Tuesday when it was real cold. Do you know what happens in real cold... shrinkage man shrinkage. It's nice and warm today. Get out there and hold up your end of the deal and do your naked snow dance.

Damn... if you had we would have had rideable snow two weeks ago. You can't expect me to do it all on my own do you? I was out there on Monday and Tuesday when it was real cold. Do

you know what happens in real cold... shrinkage

man shrinkage. It's nice and warm today. Get

out there and hold up your end of the deal and

do your naked snow dance.

Better yet just drink allot and then get on the sled naked and go for a spin. That was fun when we were kids. Use to ride on a few inches of snow.

Better yet just drink allot and then get on the sled naked and go for a spin. That was fun when we were kids. Use to ride on a few inches of snow.

I still ride on a few inches!

Damn... if you had we would have had rideable snow two weeks ago. You can't expect me to do it all on my own do you? I was out there on Monday and Tuesday when it was real cold. Do you know what happens in real cold... shrinkage man shrinkage. It's nice and warm today. Get out there and hold up your end of the deal and do your naked snow dance.

Lol I might scare them all away! Could be a good thing though...

Now its raining and EC just put this up !!

Dense fog patches are occurring giving near zero visibilities over some areas.

The fog is expected to dissipate after midnight.

If travelling, be prepared for areas of near-zero visibility. 

Sled Naked! Show the world yer nuts !

Sled Naked! It puts colour in your cheeks !

Sled Naked! Show the world year nuts !

Sled Naked! It puts colour in your cheeks !

Snowmobiles version of polar bar swim!

Raining steady in Deux Rivieres and +6. Lots of the snow gone. Sitting here crying!

4c drop in temp in last hour. Now snowing hard from N/W. Sadly the ground is soaked from all this rain and this white stuff will just insulate it

Pouring rain in Pefferlaw.

Just looked at radar and the cold line is slowly approaching Mattawa. Currently half way across Lake Nippising.

Snowing like mad in fergus! Kids and I did our snow dance last night! Fortunately for my neighbors we all had our clothes on...lol

4c drop in temp in last hour. Now snowing hard from N/W. Sadly the ground is soaked from all this rain and this white stuff will just insulate it

That is the problem. Swamps are all open. Water is flowing like crazy this morning, just like a spring day.

Lawn at my place has gone from green to white in less than an hour

Same here..,

The weather just changed in Barrie.

post-19706-0-13026300-1452457205_thumb.j

Archived