SNOW

ToSlow

That looks awesome. Do you think the rail trail will be opening soon.

barrie end will be awhile.need to get thru swamp to get to railbed,,,Orillia will start very soon I would think

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine lived here near Collingwood then moved just outside of Oklahoma City for a few years. He would send me pages from the newspaper with a headline "SNOW STORM CRIPPLES OKALHOMA CITY" then there would be a picture of the sand and salt truck out. Two good ol' boys in the back of a pickup with shovels.

My father was said the same thing about a co-worker who was down to Atlanta for work during the 70s. I've seen a DOT yard near Indy. The amount of equipment looked typical, but hard to say how much territory they covered.

This morning, on Sturgeon Lake just north of Lindsay.  We have 10" accumulated and it continued all day.  2a4tx1v.jpg

Whisky send some of that to Apsley, we got a grand total of half an inch. Some spots this afternoon it was blown off bare. Ptbo got a good amount too. Someone had ditch banged along the Warsaw Rd west of the county roads yard this morning.

starting to snow here again,suppose to get another 20cm today...

it's even snowing pretty good in Toronto. About 4 inches overnight and still snowing. We would be some of the people that got excited with the forecasts that were being heard last night. Cold Arctic blast coming across Lake Huron / Georgian Bay should kick the snow machine into overdrive

Maybe another inch here :-(

Looks like not much more than a dusting in this end of Barrie

post-19706-0-08634900-1452613822_thumb.j

OK an inch

only 2 " today but starting to really snow now...

only 2 " today but starting to really snow now...

Yeehaw, bring it on WD.  Keep us posted on Orillia.  I need to get some break in miles on our babies

8in of fresh stuff tonight!  :woot:

post-19706-0-80318100-1452665208_thumb.j

The B was being groomed also!

We got hit pretty good tonight!

Yes it was pretty much white out for a few hours from about 1-6pm. Almost a foot of fresh powder in good ole Parry Hoot 

Foot of fresh snow since yesterday morning in Innisfil.  :right_on:

Another 4" this morning.

Before the snow and after the rain

post-19706-0-02820800-1452698040_thumb.j

and now

post-19706-0-77415400-1452697989_thumb.j

post-19706-0-67170400-1452697986_thumb.j

post-19706-0-66068800-1452697990_thumb.j

post-19706-0-28262700-1452697988_thumb.j

Nice OC decal on your trailer.

Now in Apsley we have 8" on the ground.

Snow squalls last night produced another dumping of fresh powder, almost 2 FEET of snow especially in all of South Seguin and Six Star areas.

Snow squalls last night produced another dumping of fresh powder, almost 2 FEET of snow especially in all of South Seguin and Six Star areas.

Kearney had about 3 inches of fluff weds morning and another 2/3 inches of fluff on thurs morning. Nothing this morning. Might have 10 to 12 inches total. Not much here yet. :wtf:

I see the seguin is now open from sprucedale east to Kearney and around sand lake...

How is it tho?    Would it be worth it to trailer up that way?  We did not get much of the last lake effect event, it stayed mostly north of my lake.

Hoping this storm tonight is more snow and not the rain....might be mixing and keeping accumulations down here.   

Dan

Archived