SNOW

ToSlow

Yea we had complications, and couldn't get to Bonfield and cedar gables or dinner bell. Ended up spending today packing the 201 in South Seguin

adam,my buddy bill has full size windshield he wants to sell that will fit your sled...riding Cochrane & north u will need this windshield & muffs...ez to re & re

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

starting to fade,but rain has changed to wet snow...lost...no,no,no...snow has packed down to half what we had.should get a few inches tonite...

About 5" fell last night at the cabin.

20160116_083821.jpg

adam,my buddy bill has full size windshield he wants to sell that will fit your sled...riding Cochrane & north u will need this windshield & muffs...ez to re & re

Thanks for thinking about me, but I also have the tall winshield for the cold days. About 4 inches of heavy snow fell overnight.post-23019-0-49624000-1452954230_thumb.jpg

Wow, I left gravenhurst around 1030 lastnight and it was just starting to change from rain to wet heavy snow. Drove through bala and coming into foots bay it was a white out almost right into Parry Sound then it stopped after a while. A crazy drive. 

An slomo thats why I suggested that they should head out tomorrow towards barrys bay for a ride as the weather and conditions are way better rather than chance it, IMO. 

snow squall warning in effect in our area...

Looks like I'll be there in the morning.

I will be there

Another day, another couple of inches fell and is still coming down. Heading out for a little boot and hopefully meeting up with some club members again if they can make it up this way.

Light snow all day and still snowing. Got a nice 90 mile ride in, over to kearney from bear lake on seguin and around sand lake on 302.

20160117_135958.jpg

20160117_135946.jpg

Who wants to bet what this says in a week?

Screenshot_2016-01-22-23-02-23_2.png

Yeah, check back after the weather bomb passes in the east....

Stupid forecast models are messed up right now....

Saying rain for southern Ontario Tuesday and into Wednesday plus 2, maybe east will get snow. Wait and see.

We are lean around Mary Lake(HGR) system....they wont even go yellow officially this weekend.  More snow in bits and peices to come this week, and milder....lets hope to god it is not rain, as temps seem to be higher then first forecast earlier....likely rain for sure south of Muskoka it looks like.

Man o man...never had such a late start.....Im going out as Im going nuts....heading down my shoreline(wont be stopping mind you!) and up into some local trails which are packed I noticed.  

Dan

To bad we didn't get any of this...

U.S. East Coast digs out after record-setting snowstorm

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-east-snow-blizzard-1.3417508

Shared via the CBC News Android App

Yup +6, just in time for my new sled purchase!

Tuesday is going be a big set back

I am worried abut the weekend too, mild all weekend in the south.

wouldnt be winter without a Jan thaw , a bit of rain could hurt what we have 

We already had one though!

Could help actually...

Archived