SNOW

ToSlow

Very nice! It's probably around +3 down here right now. I finally got out last night for a 60km ride. Not much, but it's better than nothing! Lol

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning in the back yard. Took a while to get here, but we've finally got some snow. attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

you got so excited you were doing back flips when you took the pictures :D

That's what I'm wondering...snow or rain.

Thinkin' about Sudbury or North Bay this weekend.

Re-introducing 3 newbies to OFSC trails. 

Leave Friday. Return Sunday. 

Sleds are in Parry Sound.

The tulips just might poke their heads out! +13 for today's high!! Really hope it doesn't affect the trails in Sudbury..

Freezing rain started for us around 10pm last night and switched to rain sometime during the night. Still some slush on the car this morning but it was already +5 and raining at 5am when I left for work. 14 day isn't looking very promising as well.

I've been trying to stay positive about the season. But it's starting to look more and more like, when I stick this years permit on my tool box with the others from the last 8 years. It will be the only one of the group you can't see void all over it.

Got about 5 inches of snow in Deep River/Rolphton area last night, we just hoping we don't get the rain this afternoon.

Got about 5 inches of snow in Deep River/Rolphton area last night, we just hoping we don't get the rain this afternoon.

Good to hear.  Either way, net wise you shouldn't lose too much (if any).   

its a nice steady rain her in port sydney , trails here will be toast by days end , good thing i didnt put the snow stick up,it would have fell over today ,going to take up knitting i guess 

3-4 inches in Hearst, still coming down lightly.  RADAR indicates the brunt of it has passed.  Kap Moonbeam Cochrane got the big end of it, hope someone chimes in from there ....

Any update on the conditions of north bay Mattawa trails?

3-4 inches in Hearst, still coming down lightly. RADAR indicates the brunt of it has passed. Kap Moonbeam Cochrane got the big end of it, hope someone chimes in from there ....

Drove Highway 11 between Cochrane and Hearst late this afternoon. Looked as though about 6 inches of snow had fallen across the whole area. Could see it on the trails along the Highway. Saw one Groomer heading east about an hour out of Cochrane.

Need an update too, loading up sunday morning and going anywhere we have to in order to ride - leaving Huntsville as there is nothing there.

Anywhere between Cochrane and Dub on the A ... plus Halfway Haven and Timmins area... We's gots the snow b'ys ....

Drove Highway 11 between Cochrane and Hearst late this afternoon. Looked as though about 6 inches of snow had fallen across the whole area. Could see it on the trails along the Highway. Saw one Groomer heading east about an hour out of Cochrane.

You driving truck in your spare time?

Anywhere between Cochrane and Dub on the A ... plus Halfway Haven and Timmins area... We's gots the snow b'ys ....

Perfect, where can we stay - just 2 of us.

Perfect, where can we stay - just 2 of us.

New Liskeard, Kirkland Lake, Timmins, Cochrane, Kap, Hearst, lots of places to stay. Stuff is getting pretty booked up. 

Companion Motel or Queens Motel next door ... restaurant in the Companion and heated sled storage too.

You driving truck in your spare time?

Yes. Dodge Ram with an Arctic Cat in back. LOL

Yes. Dodge Ram with an Arctic Cat in back. LOL

Did you have to walk to get your truck by any chance?

Never. But I saw the trails from the road on my way to Hearst yesterday.

Geeze, the moonlight is booked solid! My buddy just booked us in at the sportsmans lodge, little bit further of a drive, but it's fine with me. We are going from FEB 16th-18th! Can't wait!

Great day today. 15 cm of fresh powder, and my wife actually bugged me to go for a ride.

Loving the new ride.

BP

post-20664-0-73127500-1454894652_thumb.jpeg

Nice pics ,so thats what winter looks like 

Looks good BP !  How deep is your snow, off - trail ?  We're about up to our knees here ...

Archived