SNOW

ToSlow

I see the seguin is now open from sprucedale east to Kearney and around sand lake...

How is it tho?    Would it be worth it to trailer up that way?  We did not get much of the last lake effect event, it stayed mostly north of my lake.

Hoping this storm tonight is more snow and not the rain....might be mixing and keeping accumulations down here.   

D

Check in with Nunz.  He's riding in Kearney right now

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rockerdan, on 15 Jan 2016 - 1:48 PM, said:rockerdan, on 15 Jan 2016 - 1:48 PM, said:rockerdan, on 15 Jan 2016 - 1:48 PM, said:rockerdan, on 15 Jan 2016 - 1:48 PM, said:

I see the seguin is now open from sprucedale east to Kearney and around sand lake...

How is it tho?    Would it be worth it to trailer up that way?  We did not get much of the last lake effect event, it stayed mostly north of my lake.

Hoping this storm tonight is more snow and not the rain....might be mixing and keeping accumulations down here.   

Dan

The groomers have been out packing. To me it looks thin.We did not get the lake effect squals like alot of other areas. I did see some tracks on the 303 yesterday.I wouldn't think it would be very good but that is my opinion. Check out Whits End post in trails open in Kearney .Very honest opinion from one of our groomers. 

Slight drizzle now in parry sound

Parry sound is supposed to get quite a bit of snow from this system...should change to snow soon.

Adam, you get around.

I thought you were checking into Dinner Bell today.

Yea we had complications, and couldn't get to Bonfield and cedar gables or dinner bell. Ended up spending today packing the 201 in South Seguin

post-23019-0-51856800-1452908790_thumb.jpg

Oh so that's the sledders that were in to memories of muskoka lol, Thanks for packing the 201 for us though :) Hows my snow fence holding up?

Oh so that's the sledders that were in to memories of muskoka lol, Thanks for packing the 201 for us though :) Hows my snow fence holding up?

Snow fence right before you get to memories is in good shape. We tried to clean a fallen tree but was too big without a chainsaw.

Sequin was good from Kearney to Sprucedale but 300 series trails are very thin. Saw a bunch of open water after Sprucedale so we turned back. 302, 303 were quite rough. They could use some more snow.

Snow fence right before you get to memories is in good shape. We tried to clean a fallen tree but was too big without a chainsaw.

Thanks for the info, How far in from memories was the tree? or is it faster to go in from 141hwy?

Thanks for the info, How far in from memories was the tree? or is it faster to go in from 141hwy?

If you go up the 201 from memories it's only a few minutes on the sled to the tree.

Please tell me that you did not cross the lake

No went up sandy planes road

Big flakes with lots of moisture coming down around Sprucedale now!!

Roger that, thanks. AG. Will try to get to it sometime this weekend. At work on 16hrs tonight in gravenhurst and its pissing down rain here now :(

Thanks Denny, glad to hear that although not going to be good for the ride home :(

Thanks Denny, glad to hear that although not going to be good for the ride home :(

Get home safe

What a difference 14hrs makes. Just arrived home in Barrie. The snow around my place is half gone and getting slushy, it looked good this morning. I not going to be ride tomorrow around here. 

Snowing hard now here too....Mary Lake.

Woo hoo!    hope this keeps up all night!   Nice heavy snow for a base!   

Dan

What a difference 14hrs makes. Just arrived home in Barrie. The snow around my place is half gone and getting slushy, it looked good this morning. I not going to be ride tomorrow around here.

lets hope for sunday in Orillia,u should join us.

Lets see what tomorrow brings. I need to break this sled in sometime. 

What a difference 14hrs makes. Just arrived home in Barrie. The snow around my place is half gone and getting slushy, it looked good this morning. I not going to be ride tomorrow around

here.

Melts fast with no frost!

Archived