SNOW

ToSlow

Could help actually...

For area's that have a good base. Rain that does the damage, not so much the temps. Hope it stays away.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The snow was changing to ice crystals at 12:30 today in Barrie.

Was raining all morning but was turning to snow when I was getting ready to leave around noon, I am hoping no one was riding in the rain and chewing up the trails...

+3 on Sun and +3 on Mon for Muskoka , no grooming will happen with this  :banghead:  :banghead:

There were 7 Robins in the tree behind the house yesterday.  Another flock of geese flew north over the 401 tonight.  Welcome to Spring !

BP

There were 7 Robins in the tree behind the house yesterday.  Another flock of geese flew north over the 401 tonight.  Welcome to Spring !

BP

Have the geese even left LOL

Everything went to slush here, then turned to ice.

Every single yellow trail within an hours drive went red.

Just remember this year is a "super El Niño" year, are you really suprised about the weather? There's more snow comin next week!

i got to many other things going on, one thing i don't really give much thought to is weather. never gonna change it so just need to accept rather it rains snows sun shines or what ever 

Just remember this year is a "super El Niño" year, are you really suprised about the weather? There's more snow comin next week!

Oh I'm not surprised. What I am surprised with is having to answer emails everyday why my clubs trails arent open....

I love snowmobiling!

Thats it, selling my sled and gonna take up knitting!

Give you $3500 for it. Cash in hand. With the number of used sleds available and no snow that's a good deal for you.

As if you're going to sell it. Hillarious.

Give you $3500 for it. Cash in hand. With the number of used sleds available and no snow that's a good deal for you.

As if you're going to sell it. Hillarious.

Bidding war! $3600???

Oh I'm not surprised. What I am surprised with is having to answer emails everyday why my clubs trails arent open....

I love snowmobiling!

Was directed at everybody Yukon. I forgot to put "you guys" in the sentence. I can see why you thought it might've been directed at you as it was beneath your post. Was meant for all of us! I have to keep reminding myself that next year "should" be a better year! Lol

Was directed at everybody Yukon. I forgot to put "you guys" in the sentence. I can see why you thought it might've been directed at you as it was beneath your post. Was meant for all of us! I have to keep reminding myself that next year "should" be a better year! Lol

No worries...

It will turn around, I just hope we get the streamers predicted next week when the cold artic air returns.

And as for you 02sled, the touring sled is for sale... I use that one for breaking trail... $3500 I will take....

Correction WILL be a MUCH better year. One year to the next can be as different as night and day. Just think back to last winter.

Correction WILL be a MUCH better year. One year to the next can be as different as night and day. Just think back to last winter.

Two great winters in a row. Three winters ago was a bad year too. I am still going to get 2k km's this winter. Never had a zero km season. May trailer to Timmins in four weeks.

No worries...

It will turn around, I just hope we get the streamers predicted next week when the cold artic air returns.

Ya I'm just watching TWN now and they are saying end of next week we'll get that arctic air and the lake effect will start up again. Hopefully the base holds up until then...

Time will tell I guess....

This morning in the back yard. Took a while to get here, but we've finally got some snow.

post-20664-0-15103200-1454168501_thumb.jpeg

Stupid iPhone.

Lol.!!!!! SJ will prolly fix that for you ...

We got close to 10" of fresh snow this week, gonna do our trails a world of good. Groomer has been out every day this week ...

We're trailering to Kap tomorrow. Riding local Kap and moonbeam trails and brunch at the clubhouse ...maybe we'll see Claire Voyant and Erin the D15 district manager ... gonna reach out and see if they want to meet up ...

Its zero degrees outside now, heading to the Inlaws to fire up their sled for the first time since last May ....

Archived