SNOW

ToSlow

Anyone wanting to go... let's meet up... I'm going alone.. I'm a trooper..!! Can drive up there in 3.5 hours no swear! NUNZ I know u would be on board!

Well time load up fuel up and double check!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone wanting to go... let's meet up... I'm going alone.. I'm a trooper..!! Can drive up there in 3.5 hours no swear! NUNZ I know u would be on board!

Well time load up fuel up and double check!!

Make sure you have a copy of your insurance and ownership, They are sticklers for that.

Called today and got the email conformation.... and permit so good to go!

i called and aslong as you have proof! which i do NUNZ

Make sure you have a copy of your insurance and ownership, They are sticklers for that.

Called today and got the email conformation.... and permit so good to go!

i called and aslong as you have proof! which i do NUNZ

Perfect, again have fun and post some pics, looking forward to going for a ride with ya at some point..

They have a limit of 100 sleds per day.

I think my brother and I and a few other buddies are going on Friday or Saturday to HF. We'll see though. I've got a chaincase leak on the 540 and pretty sure it's the seals...so probably won't have those in time for Saturday anyways...

50 fun kms this afternoon, running the Barkway Parkway and Housey's Rapids Highway. No STG or Domino sitings at The Headquarters.

attachicon.gif2015-12-29 17.03.09.jpg

If not mistaken that was a pit stop at butter tart central?

I heard the north was supposed to get 20-30cm...

Ian sez it's over his knees at noon, and still snowing.

I just blew 10"+ out of my driveway just south of Ottawa, and moved the cars, tow vehicle and trailer around. 3 hours...

Now I'm having a scotch.

Maybe 2.

02, Summerland purchases their tarts from a commercial supplier. Fair quality.

I don't think we made it to Summerland on the day of our Pancake Breakfast ride, though we were close. We turned west onto Trail 4 in the middle of Kahshe Lake, and returned to Gravenhurst via Trail 15. We would have ridden through the parking lot of Silver Pines, another long time favourite stop for sledders.

I just blew 10"+ out of my driveway just south of Ottawa, and moved the cars, tow vehicle and trailer around. 3 hours...

Now I'm having a scotch.

Maybe 2.

Nice! I've already had 2, workin on the 3rd

Maybe 2.

Are you referring to IanG, in Mattawa?

was a great day!

180972D8-4D04-4CA1-87A6-85650790F70E_zps

Nice! Where's that?

Perfect, again have fun and post some pics, looking forward to going for a ride with ya at some point..

absolutely nunz.... we will have time to ride

They have a limit of 100 sleds per day.

blake I called and made my reservation!!!!

off to haliburton at some point tonight.

ride from 8am-12am

anyone going?

anyone wanna meet up for a loop? I will be there for 8am!!!!!

dude wheres this snow!!!!!?

i wish I knew! Lol

Wow the forest is open. Holy smokes watch out for rocks

trails are groomed

This morning I called and they had 5 to 6 inches of snow. Tomorrow about 50 kms of Trails will technically be available to ride but that does not mean they will be groomed. There will be zero base and I would expect you to hear lots of rocks clicking on skis. Still a good chance to get out. At least this snow is not the fluffy stuff. There's some substance to it.

This morning I called and they had 5 to 6 inches of snow. Tomorrow about 50 kms of Trails will technically be available to ride but that does not mean they will be groomed. There will be zero base and I would expect you to hear lots of rocks clicking on skis. Still a good chance to get out. At least this snow is not the fluffy stuff. There's some substance to it.

I have done the homework.... few ppl I know that live up there are sledding so I think I'm ok... besides I might find some deep stuff on the way!!!! maybe a secret spot to hoard hahahaha kidding!

but seriously gonna go and sled... take it slow and work this sled In the right way.. just really to get suspension ready!!!

Sounds good. Please let us know how it turns out. Photos would be nice too!

Archived