SNOW

ToSlow

Still -8 outside so it's all snow! Definitley going to get a nice little dump of snow! I'll post a few pictures later tonight on the sled!

Sounds good. Nothing happening down south yet.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes sir! Finally got my seat installed last night...seems like perfect timing!

My mom lives in Guelph, said she just got in from Cambridge and said it's pretty bad over there...but her version of bad is a little more intense than mine. She loves the snow, so maybe it really is bad! Lol

Yes sir! Finally got my seat installed last night...seems like perfect timing!

My mom lives in Guelph, said she just got in from Cambridge and said it's pretty bad over there...but her version of bad is a little more intense than mine. She loves the snow, so maybe it really is bad! Lol

do you keep your sleds in fergus? if so let me know if you want to go for a run when we get snow. maybe hook up at the dam if that trunk trail from fergus is still there.

do you keep your sleds in fergus? if so let me know if you want to go for a run when we get snow. maybe hook up at the dam if that trunk trail from fergus is still there.

I keep all 3 in my garage! Lol rail bed trail head leading out of fergus towards the dam is 5mins from my house. Takes about 10mins to get to the dam on the rail bed. Ya let me know when your in the area and we'll go out for a run!

Sounds good. Nothing happening down south yet.

Where abouts down south are you?

Snowing like a banshee in Innisfil right now..gonna be a fun drive to Huntsville tonight then back in the morning...

Snowing like a banshee in Innisfil right now..gonna be a fun drive to Huntsville tonight then back in the morning...

That would be fun drive! I dont know about you but I love kickin er down in 4x4 when it's bad out! Always loved driving in the snow...

Sure is. You work in or visiting the beautiful town of Innisfil?

So much for the potential ride...already switched over to freezing rain. Wasn't supposed to switch until 10pm.

Yup. Here too in Milton, it has already changed to freezing rain/ice pellets at 7:55 PM.

Ok so we have enough to ride... I'm willing to come to Fergus! Lol

Sure is. You work in or visiting the beautiful town of Innisfil?

I work in Innisfil but live in Huntsville, bit of a hike everyday... work at Autopark

I was going to meet up with my buddy over at the park/wooded area, but he aborted mission....now I can hear the rain/freezing rain on the roof:( not worth the drive to fergus, you'll wreck your new sled. We have older sleds we don't really care about lol

I work in Innisfil but live in Huntsville, bit of a hike everyday... work at Autopark

Geeze that is a hike.

Yup. Here too in Milton, it has already changed to freezing rain/ice pellets at 7:55 PM.

I used to live in Milton 3 years ago. Lived on magurn lane over by the hospital.

Where abouts down south are you?

Oshawa.

Just looked outside for first time in an hour and the ground is covered. Got an inch or so, but still coming down pretty good. Looks beautiful. Don't know how long it will last though. Supposed to be +6 and rain tomorrow. Hopefully weatherman gets it wrong.

It's here!! and right on schedule.  Hali is supposed to get it good and it has been cold. Watch for a Rail Trail near you open real soon! Now the real question is will it last longer than last year?? Here's to grooming in April!!

Livin'

Well my buddy just pulled up on his 250 enticer. 2" of snow and roads are covered. What I thought was just rain is ice pellets. Goin out at 10pm when wife gets home!

Just looked outside for first time in an hour and the ground is covered. Got an inch or so, but still coming down pretty good. Looks beautiful. Don't know how long it will last though. Supposed to be +6 and rain tomorrow. Hopefully weatherman gets it wrong.

Sounds typical of a lot of snowfalls I saw in Oshawa. 6" of snow then rain.

Just flurries here in Apsley for the time being.

Still coming down in shwa. Have 2" now.

Archived