who snowchecked this spring

white dragon

Yes priorities.....but Blake.... the new trucks are sooooo  nice and they are practically free.....and need a good tow vehicle to get the sleds to snow and, and, and,.....you know the drill.....

I wish they were practically free.

post-21351-0-44109000-1429529833_thumb.jpg

My current truck is 4 years old in June and coming to the range where I usually trade them in. $75K list price is up about $14K from when I bought the current one. Yes I can get one for less but as I have gotten older I have gotten to appreciate the creature comforts.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I can get one for less but as I have gotten older I have gotten to appreciate the creature comforts.

MSRP on that one nobody here will disagree.

I ordered one like that for one of the sales people 5.5 box $200.00 without a moonroof my guess that one you priced with longer box has no moonroof.

MSRP on that one nobody here will disagree.

I ordered one like that for one of the sales people 5.5 box $200.00 without a moonroof my guess that one you priced with longer box has no moonroof.

No that is the King Ranch Super Crew 4X4 with the double panel moon roof. I think list on that option was $1700 as I went through it.

I bet I could get that new truck for less by trading in my 96 Ram. LOL

I think we all appreciate the modern creature comforts whether it be trucks, sleds......whatever.

If you want it, got the money.......buy it........we cant take the money with us when we are gone!!

I think we all appreciate the modern creature comforts whether it be trucks, sleds......whatever.

If you want it, got the money.......buy it........we cant take the money with us when we are gone!!

I'm taking mine with me.... I want the cash packed around in the casket to take to the other side... something like the Egyptians only I don't want my slaves buried with me.

lol, they'll just steal your money ...

There's an old joke about the guy laying in the casket with all his cash around him since the will said he wanted to take it with him. His son scoops all the money out counting it carefully and then writes a cheque in the correct amount, tosses it in the casket and says... here you go pop...  cash it on the other side.

That sled was a good thing then. What colour is the RX-1?

Was blue.

Was getting tired of being beat up after rides. Looking forward to r-motion.

You'll like that, they ride real nice.  And really nice seating position too, equal leg to butt weight ratio, and easy to hang over one side or the other.  Your RX1 seating pos. is similar to my F-DLX, too low.  My 11 year old fits my sled just right.... 

Well, the ol' switchback is gone. Can't wait to put some miles on the new sled next year.

post-20664-0-98228800-1429753751_thumb.jpg

Will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of this;

post-21824-0-68843500-1429757904_thumb.png

Some nice looking purchases by OC'ers. The economy must be good.

Some nice looking purchases by OC'ers. The economy must be good.

That or good credit ratings I guess. Who the heck am I going to sell our old sleds too if everyone here buys new. You're reducing my potential market and flooding that market with your used sleds as well....

That or good credit ratings I guess. Who the heck am I going to sell our old sleds too if everyone here buys new. You're reducing my potential market and flooding that market with your used sleds as well....

Does that mean you're not offering low cost financing to qualified buyers?

No rush winter will be here soon enough right now most sledders need summer so they can save up to go sledding

That is what credit cards are for. I just spent more in Chicago during 5 days, then I spent during several weeks of sledding. Nothing is

cheap anymore.

Only one payment at 0 percent interest,correct O2.

Or buy now with a non-refundable deposit... 0% interest until pick up before the sled show since that is when the new sleds arrive with one additional payment as they roll away. I've paid for the new ones in full now.

Or buy now with a non-refundable deposit... 0% interest until pick up before the sled show since that is when the new sleds arrive with one additional payment as they roll away. I've paid for the new ones in full now.

Yikes! Do you have insurance on them as well, since once paid for they are considered your's? I only give a disposit until picked up for this reason, no big deal but does cost a hundred bucks to ensure them over the summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Yikes! Do you have insurance on them as well, since once paid for they are considered your's? I only give a disposit until picked up for this reason, no big deal but does cost a hundred bucks to ensure them over the summer.

that is a good point 

that is a good point 

I put insurance on the Jetski the day it was officially mine even though I did not have possession and was still sitting in the crate.

I did call the insurance company and spoke to one of the managers who told me not to worry about it that although it was paid for they would be held liable as I had not yet taken delivery.

I did call the insurance company and spoke to one of the managers who told me not to worry about it that although it was paid for they would be held liable as I had not yet taken delivery.

Once it is paid for it comes off their fleet insurance. Maybe call the dealer and verify they have insurance still on the units just to be sure. If something happens to them and you have no insurance you are going to be out some coin. Anway's good luck.

I work in heavy truck sales. If the vehicle has been invoiced and paid for, it is the property of the customer. I think you would be wise to get the sleds insured as most dealers (at least in our business) have a sign posted saying insurance is the owners responsibility.

The truck world is a mess!

Archived