who snowchecked this spring

white dragon

You too! When are you hosting a deep powder ride for us long track ocers?

I don't do too much of that kind of riding any more, that's why the new sled.  The Switchback is now up for sale.  But, I do know a couple of guys who could lead you on a good couple of days of running.  There are some interesting pipelines and power lines up here.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My soon to be 3 year old grandson has this coming.

Excellent Paul, lucky boy there.

I just traded my 11' renegade 1200 in on a new Renegade X 1200. 

But I'm hoping to get a lot boating/fishing in before I start thinking about snow again.

FishHog

Excellent Paul, lucky boy there.

I just traded my 11' renegade 1200 in on a new Renegade X 1200. 

But I'm hoping to get a lot boating/fishing in before I start thinking about snow again.

FishHog

Fishie where from??

2016 Apex LE coming this fall  :D

Congrats... wow..... it seems like next fall if you want to find another OC'er.... just look for someone riding a new sled. Sounding more and more like a question of who isn't riding new than who is.

2016 Apex LE coming this fall  :D

from edge perf ? congrats

Congrats... wow..... it seems like next fall if you want to find another OC'er.... just look for someone riding a new sled. Sounding more and more like a question of who isn't riding new than who is.

Quite true regarding finding OC'ers and thank you regarding the new purchase.  I am already doing my naked snow dance around the neighbourhood. It does not appear to be working but I will keep it up until the trails open once again. 

from edge perf ? congrats

Oh no. I tried them but they are still studding your 2009 Fusion. The drill battery is charging and ready for the next 24 studs. I understand that once complete they will tend to my new RX1 and within a few days will have the new windshield installed.

^^ I'm glad you weren't around yesterday when I stopped by to pick up my GPS... Don't want to see you doing your dance. Congratulations on your new sled. What colour did you choose?

Quite true regarding finding OC'ers and thank you regarding the new purchase.  I am already doing my naked snow dance around the neighbourhood. It does not appear to be working but I will keep it up until the trails open once again. 

I`m doing my naked snow dance but keeping it inside the house... my wife keeps reminding me the neighbours and the police don`t take kindly to doing it on the lawn. Someone suggested sacrificing a virgin.

2016 Apex LE coming this fall :D

( .... wore out the old one escaping every time Sledjunk got stuck .... isn't that right APEXMAN ....? )

No new sleds for us, just gonna edit the seating position and freshen up the engine on the bologne slicer.

I`m doing my naked snow dance but keeping it inside the house... my wife keeps reminding me the neighbours and the police don`t take kindly to doing it on the lawn. Someone suggested sacrificing a virgin.

Joining STG on the farm?

2d874362bf4b8849ad5e8872b802f787x.jpg

Looks like this is the year of the black sleds.

Ordered a MXZ X 1200. Replacing my 2003 RX1.  :D

once you've had black you never go back or something like that

[Looks like this is the year of the black sleds.

Ordered a MXZ X 1200. Replacing my 2003 RX1.  :D

13 years since a new sled?

13 years since a new sled?

I just got back into the sport 4-5 years ago. Bought the RX1 used at the time.

I will be the minority here as I won't be riding a new sled but I'll still be having a ton of fun! :)

Got a price  to trade up the 2012 600 Ace.  Was very happy with the value for trade but gonna keep it for at least next year. The sled seems to have awesome resale value. A little tough to upgrade 2012 when the pickup truck (work truck) is an 08.

Grossman...nice looking ride!!! very stealth looking

RE-Leaf....I am glad you did not join me as well

O2Sled...your wife and neighbours keep cheering me on, not sure what you are doing wrong? 

Denis....I have no doubt that SJ will rig and patent a "sled-out" or "dig-u-out".  Available on most OFSC corners or QVC

I just got back into the sport 4-5 years ago. Bought the RX1 used at the time.

That sled was a good thing then. What colour is the RX-1?

A little tough to upgrade 2012 when the pickup truck (work truck) is an 08.

At my house the sleds are 2014 and 2009. The bikes are 2014 and 2004. The van and pickup are 2004 and 1996. Priorities.

At my house the sleds are 2014 and 2009. The bikes are 2014 and 2004. The van and pickup are 2004 and 1996. Priorities.

Yes priorities.....but Blake.... the new trucks are sooooo  nice and they are practically free.....and need a good tow vehicle to get the sleds to snow and, and, and,.....you know the drill.....

Archived