who snowchecked this spring

white dragon

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all you guys Snow checking new sleds.... Anyone has a 900 Ace or a 1200 for sale? or a good Yamaha... Not touring, more sporty.  let me know... We where looking at dealer demo's.....   the thing is the wife wants a sled but we are trying have a baby and if she's pregnant next season she wont be riding so no use of having a sled in the garage that's not being used. 

Even if it's not now but closer to the fall if you guys plan on trading.

Just came back from the dealer in Halifax. It's done!!!! Snow checked a Pro X with the 1.75 track!!

Okay... so I am whipped. I'll admit it. I bought the 2015 Arctic Cat ZR7000 El Tigre for myself and then began discussions with my wife which of our two current sleds we would keep for her to ride. She said a number of times she would ride anything as long as it is comfortable and other similar comments. Atone point in time she said that neither of us needed a new sled. She never really came out and said she wanted a new sled but when we were talking about pricing and that the manufacturer promo had ended she said so I guess I'm not getting a new sled.

If there is a guy out there that understands women I bow to his omipotence.

End result... we now have TWO 2015 ZR 7000 El Tigre sleds coming in October.... Happy wife happy life.

Now with all the other things on my plate I have two sleds to sell by the time I get the new ones in October. Happy anniversary dear.

Okay... so I am whipped. I'll admit it. I bought the 2015 Arctic Cat ZR7000 El Tigre for myself and then began discussions with my wife which of our two current sleds we would keep for her to ride. She said a number of times she would ride anything as long as it is comfortable and other similar comments. Atone point in time she said that neither of us needed a new sled. She never really came out and said she wanted a new sled but when we were talking about pricing and that the manufacturer promo had ended she said so I guess I'm not getting a new sled.

End result... we now have TWO 2015 ZR 7000 El Tigre sleds coming in October.... Happy wife happy life.

Now with all the other things on my plate I have two sleds to sell by the time I get the new ones in October. Happy anniversary dear.

You're a good man 02Sled!

Congrats times 2... The long wait is on..

Congrats!! Did u go with the Rush or Switchback? And what colours?

Just came back from the dealer in Halifax. It's done!!!! Snow checked a Pro X with the 1.75 track!!

Congrats 02 and 500ss. Haven't ridden an Axys but everyone seems to love them. I've tried the Cats and you're going to love those El'Tigre's.

Way to go, group.

So many new sleds in the upcoming year.

O2Sled-you'll the the new sleds. 500...you're an avid Polaris rider (great meeting you at a prior Spring sneak peek--you're eyes never left the Polaris booth. What was her name?? Just kidding :-P

Congrats!! Did u go with the Rush or Switchback? And what colours?

Oh the Switchback, blackpearl with blue, with black tunnel

Not as snazzy as some, but just ordered a Polaris 550 LXT 144. Perfect for camp and fishing.

Not as snazzy as some, but just ordered a Polaris 550 LXT 144. Perfect for camp and fishing.

You just said the key words.... perfect for camp and fishing... sounds like exactly what you want / need. Congrats on the new iron. Sure looks like it will be another good year for sled dealers

now THAT'S a SHORTTRACK !!!!  What, no 8 inch risers ?  lol, he'll love that to pieces, good times for them at that age !

now THAT'S a SHORTTRACK !!!!  What, no 8 inch risers ?  lol, he'll love that to pieces, good times for them at that age !

Thanks!! What a pain looking for those things.

New or used?

New or used?

Used are hard to find to and people want as much as a new one sometimes. Neighbour found one of those mini yammie dirt bikes in the USA. Thing is mint.

Congrats!!! I am sure it will great in deep snow....

Congrats!!! I am sure it will great in deep snow....

Hopefully that is where he rides, since I don't think he buys a permit, maybe that will change with the new ride!

Hopefully that is where he rides, since I don't think he buys a permit, maybe that will change with the new ride!

No permit 'cause there's no OFSC here to buy from and no trails to "steal" from. Have yourself a nice day!

No permit 'cause there's no OFSC here to buy from and no trails to "steal" from. Have yourself a nice day!

My soon to be 3 year old grandson has this coming.

Lucky grandson....but isn't it the job of grandparents to spoil the grandchildren

Lucky grandson....but isn't it the job of grandparents to spoil the grandchildren

I say get them off Momma's nipple soon as possible.

Nice that you were able to get a sled for the wifey.

Now you will have some leverage in booking some sled trips!

But honey we just bought new sleds, we need to justify the expense..

I dont think you will have any trouble selling the old iron, knowing how you ride and take care of them.

Archived