20150331_163149_zpsefvm30pn.jpg

Did you get the IDD with that?

Put my order in for a 800 renegade x , can't wait

post-22950-0-78949400-1428021596_thumb.jpg

lots of dark sleds this year 

Yes Darth Vader would be proud!

I ordered the optional green light sabre with my Cat

^^ that will be a handy tool for doing trail patrol

I dare anyone to try and bypass our spot check... Feel the Force.... it is strong.

Capture.JPG

is it too early to pray to the snow gods

I sense the honey doo list has just expanded. Nice upgrade!

What dealer did you go through?

I sense the honey doo list has just expanded. Nice upgrade!

What dealer did you go through?

Country Corners.... getting a real windshield and mirrors at cost and dropping the sled off at the October show for me instead of driving to Exeter is a bonus. Now I just have to get my wife to decide whether she wants my Jag Z1 or keep her Legend 1000 to figure out which one to sell. I don't really want 3 sleds. As usual though she suggested there was nothing wrong with the sled I have and I didn't need a new one.

We are putting new windows and doors on the house this spring as well as refinishing the hardwood floors. Since I have a new sled coming my wife figures she can expand the house project to include new living room, dining room furniture and new window coverings plus a bunch of landscaping.

Country Corners.... getting a real windshield and mirrors at cost and dropping the sled off at the October show for me instead of driving to Exeter is a bonus. Now I just have to get my wife to decide whether she wants my Jag Z1 or keep her Legend 1000 to figure out which one to sell. I don't really want 3 sleds. As usual though she suggested there was nothing wrong with the sled I have and I didn't need a new one.

We are putting new windows and doors on the house this spring as well as refinishing the hardwood floors. Since I have a new sled coming my wife figures she can expand the house project to include new living room, dining room furniture and new window coverings plus a bunch of landscaping.

I believe you needed a new sled,boy your wife just spend,spend,spend on silly things

Did you get the IDD with that?

no,I feel pretty good....

I believe you needed a new sled,boy your wife just spend,spend,spend on silly things

I will admit though that the living room furniture and draperies are in the range of 20 years so I guess it is due. Just not a priority for me but is for her. The windows doors and floors we agree on though.

I got this 600 but with a windshield

very nice,grampa windsheilds are all the craze now

Frostbite on the face is no fun.

Frostbite anywhere is no fun.

I sledded with a guy this week - - he said he got frostbite in Cochrane while sledding with a hole in the crotch of his snow pants.

Me: -- another 1200 long-track, a Renegade Enduro in black

Mrs. irREV: -- MXZ Blizzard 900ACE (the new "in-between" 129" skid...curious to see how that works out) 

Nice sleds. Should make for continued smooth riding.

I sledded with a guy this week - - he said he got frostbite in Cochrane while sledding with a hole in the crotch of his snow pants.

I don't know if I would sled with him anymore if I were you. LOL

Frostbite on the face is no fun.

Frostbite anywhere is no fun.

Rumour has it that bad frost bite can cause parts to fall off.

'

Me: -- another 1200 long-track, a Renegade Enduro in black

Mrs. irREV: -- MXZ Blizzard 900ACE (the new "in-between" 129" skid...curious to see how that works out)

The 129 rides similar to the short track but better traction, and easier turning than the 137. I prefer a shorty myself, and buddy's Iron Dog is just right in the 129 inch skid.

An oldie but goodie and in line with this "new iron" thread

(and something to get our mind off Blake G's frostbite post, lol)

post-19774-0-69899900-1428102055_thumb.jpg

Archived