who snowchecked this spring

white dragon

An oldie but goodie and in line with this "new iron" thread

(and something to get our mind off Blake G's frostbite post, lol)

Miles of smiles.... it's probably where I spend the most money recreation wise if you take in fuel, accommodation, meals and then the cost of the sleds, trailer, etc.

I know it costs me more than fishing.

I had forgotten the Blake frost bite saga until you just mentioned it... back to square one.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow check done !!!

Sled's in the trailer summarized, heading off to storage next weekend.

i'm batman

20150331_163149_zpsefvm30pn.jpg

Looks good Glenn

I should have been a Plumber or a Doctor  8-)  :-)

new sleds every year,new trucks,Glenn and Bill know how to have fun 8-)

nice looking sled

Greg

very nice,grampa windsheilds are all the craze now

Just because I'm shaggin' an old woman doesn't mean you have the right to start that.

Looks good Glenn

nice looking sled

Greg

X2 Greg. I'm jealous

Looks good Glenn

nice looking sled

Greg

bill & I agree u gotta ride our area next yr,10* warmer in feb.but you'll have to hit the gym to get them cats thru our mazes..best line of yr...km from gates of south fork ( bill's farm ) lily looks at bill & says "your rich right bill" we all laugh & bill answers " I still work ...rich people don't have to"...greg if your up this way...anytime let us know...we'll drop by Polaris dealer & see what it takes to get you & crew on a axys...then you guys will make it out with us at night meetings not worryin about having manage those big....beer talkin again,,,,see you soon

bill & I agree u gotta ride our area next yr,10* warmer in feb.but you'll have to hit the gym to get them cats thru our mazes..best line of yr...km from gates of south fork ( bill's farm ) lily looks at bill & says "your rich right bill" we all laugh & bill answers " I still work ...rich people don't have to"...greg if your up this way...anytime let us know...we'll drop by Polaris dealer & see what it takes to get you & crew on a axys...then you guys will make it out with us at night meetings not worryin about having manage those big....beer talkin again,,,,see you soon

Sound good Glenn,do not know If I can keep up with you 2 guys, you guys do not Require too much sleep at night :Drinking2: ,Glenn I rode Polaris snowmobiles for years, 800SP,Fusion,Dragon, could not take it anymore,They finally got it right after I left the Polaris brand, Your new sled looks great very nice, I wish I could make it up Twice a year Riding but have to get it all done with my 2 weeks vacation I save for Snowmobiling.Was thinking about next year already if they open our loop again from the soo we are planning on coming from the soo heading to North Bay ,meeting you and Bill and following you guys to Val-Dor ,Quebec, You guys should know the trail by now  :smil9: Or do I remember someone missing the trail this time too Val-Dor and making it late that night?????. :ehh:

Anyways we will hook-up next winter with you guys always great to see you guys ,will get into shape this summer baling hay  :icon_dance-cpatch: so I can keep up with you guys.

Thanks for posting all your pics and stories all winter long enjoy all the pics .

Greg

val

best line of yr...km from gates of south fork ( bill's farm ) lily looks at bill & says "your rich right bill" we all laugh & bill answers " I still work ...rich people don't have to"...

That Lily, she's pretty funny !!!

That persistent rumour of a all yammy factory turbo sled in 17 gonna hold off till then

I may be in trouble... took the sleds north to Wild Bill yesterday to be prepped for storage. On the drive south my wife and I had a conversation of which of the two current sleds she wants to ride. My recommendation to her was that she ride the 07 Jag Z1 and we sell the 04 Legend 1000. Up until yesterday she had been suggesting she liked her Legend and didn't want to change. While talking about the options and the details of the ZR7000 El Tigre I pick up in October coming out of left field she comes up with the idea to sell both of the old sleds and get her a new ZR7000 El Tigre as well.

She would make a great politician. She hasn't any concerns around deficit spending it seems.

If she would ride more often I would probably do it. If getting her the ZR7000 would get her to ride more often I would do it I guess. Just hate the thought of that much money sitting there with very little use.

I may be in trouble... took the sleds north to Wild Bill yesterday to be prepped for storage. On the drive south my wife and I had a conversation of which of the two current sleds she wants to ride. My recommendation to her was that she ride the 07 Jag Z1 and we sell the 04 Legend 1000. Up until yesterday she had been suggesting she liked her Legend and didn't want to change. While talking about the options and the details of the ZR7000 El Tigre I pick up in October coming out of left field she comes up with the idea to sell both of the old sleds and get her a new ZR7000 El Tigre as well.

She would make a great politician. She hasn't any concerns around deficit spending it seems.

If she would ride more often I would probably do it. If getting her the ZR7000 would get her to ride more often I would do it I guess. Just hate the thought of that much money sitting there with very little use.

you will have a back up sled now is the way I see it

you will have a back up sled now is the way I see it

Who has that luxury... My names not white dragon.... She just asked me a few minutes ago about her getting a new sled instead of one of the two current ones....

Two sled trailer mandates no more than two sleds.

... She just asked me a few minutes ago about her getting a new sled instead of one of the two current ones....

She is logging on here when you are taking a nap

Tell us about the Legend v1000.

He has a rare 1000 cc 4 stroke legend that doo made for a few years. They were a nice realible, fuel efficent snowmobile for their time.

He has a rare 1000 cc 4 stroke legend that doo made for a few years. They were a nice realible, fuel efficent snowmobile for their time.

You're right about the reliable fuel efficient. My wife and I will ride the same route at essentially the same speeds and she will burn a lot less gas than I will. We fill up at the end of each day so we don't have space for condensation in the tank. One of our top ups...mine $18 hers $13. It sips gas and is consistently the least costly on fuel of any of the people we usually ride with.  Very quiet and a smooth ride. The only thing is it is the old style chassis with your feet out in front of you. I must admit however that just like a car or truck black always looks good.

I know all about them, I own an 04 and would consider owning a 2nd one, preferably a shorty.

I know all about them, I own an 04 and would consider owning a 2nd one, preferably a shorty.

that's what it is.... a one up in black... once the verdict is in as to what we are doing I will let you know.

You're right about the reliable fuel efficient. My wife and I will ride the same route at essentially the same speeds and she will burn a lot less gas than I will. We fill up at the end of each day so we don't have space for condensation in the tank. One of our top ups...mine $18 hers $13. It sips gas and is consistently the least costly on fuel of any of the people we usually ride with.  Very quiet and a smooth ride. The only thing is it is the old style chassis with your feet out in front of you. I must admit however that just like a car or truck black always looks good.

Zx chassis wasn't the best for comfort. The rev changed that. The new doo four strokes are nice too. 900 would be an awesome replacement for the legend. Females love those new doo's because you can rotate the throttle and use your whole hand.

that's what it is.... a one up in black... once the verdict is in as to what we are doing I will let you know.

Thank you sir.

Zx chassis wasn't the best for comfort. The rev changed that. The new doo four strokes are nice too. 900 would be an awesome replacement for the legend. Females love those new doo's because you can rotate the throttle and use your whole hand.

Yes ....Yes indeed they can!

Just because I'm shaggin' an old woman doesn't mean you have the right to start that.

She obviously doesn't read your posts here or it maybe a scene like this:

<WARNING - Video has inappropriate Language>

Just hate the thought of that much money sitting there with very little use.

She probably says that about keeping you around... :icon_tinykitball:

She probably says that about keeping you around... :icon_tinykitball:

Hey... you been talking to my wife? That was supposed to be a secret.

Archived