who snowchecked this spring

white dragon

Sold the wifes sled two weeks ago, sold mine last night. the permits were shipped three days ago and I just scheduled an appointment to have the new sleds delivered at the International Centre sled show during set up on the 22nd.

Bring on the snow....

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats! Always nice to sell the old iron first!

From what we were reading he bought the new iron first.

Yup... bought the new sleds in the spring so technically for a while we had 4 sleds. I tried to joke with my wife that I should buy a 4 sled trailer and keep them all so we could have loaners and take friends with us but she wasn't buying into the concept. The dealer was just holding onto the sleds until the sled show later this month. Rather than me making a couple of hour drive to pick them up he will bring them to the show with him.

Just got the email this morning, my sled has been built and shipped, Should be arriving in Gravenhurst within a week....

Just got the email this morning, my sled has been built and shipped, Should be arriving in Gravenhurst within a week....

Cutting it close... snow was staying on the ground last night in Grey / Bruce.... packing tomorrow? :D

snow on the ground in Kearney and Novar this morning also.....

snow on the ground in Kearney and Novar this morning also.....

should drive some permit sales....

Awesome news Nunz!

picked up my new sled two weeks ago, sweet.

post-23978-0-53455000-1445102542_thumb.jpg

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.  Lots of great people and information here.

Looks damn nice... for a skidoo.... :D just kidding... everyone just seems to have their own preferences. Very nice sled. Now all you need to do is go to the sled show, pick up all your trail maps and start planning all those great rides you're going to have this year.

Hopefully we may see you on the trails... think snow. snowfall.gif

Archived