who snowchecked this spring

white dragon

I bought the 2015 demo sled being ridden in this video, for days when turbo four stroke weight and power are the wrong combination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ialFfTy4Q

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats and welcome back to the dark side buddy!!!

Blake... how could you? Really a POO! Okay everyone is allowed their moment of madness once in a while. :D

Byers in Orillia. It is the actual 2015 media demo sled shown in the video (you can see the Byers sticker in the video). I hope it has some suspension left in it after being ridden by AJ Lester. LOL

It has a few hundred kilometres on it. 8395 plus tax and licence including 2 year factory powertrain warranty.

Something for a little off-trail sledding when I want a change of pace, and hopefully something my daughter can operate once in awhile. She can't deal with the turbo cats at all.

post-22473-0-50676100-1442962397_thumb.jpg

They gave out Polaris pens at the AGM.  They write real fast for 4 pages then blow up :poke2:

Congrats on the new sled Blake. Welcome to the Poo Doo crew.

Byers in Orillia. It is the actual 2015 media demo sled shown in the video (you can see the Byers sticker in the video). I hope it has some suspension left in it after being ridden by AJ Lester. LOL

It has a few hundred kilometres on it. 8395 plus tax and licence including 2 year factory powertrain warranty.

Something for a little off-trail sledding when I want a change of pace, and hopefully something my daughter can operate once in awhile. She can't deal with the turbo cats at all.

attachicon.gif20150922_114020 (1024x575).jpg

might as well not insure those big cats anymore....there's a new sheriff intown...congrats

attachicon.gif20150922_114020 (1024x575).jpg

I thought that Super G bought it?

I saw the Byers ad on Kijiji several days ago, spoke with Byers, and was told the sled was sold.

Late last week I saw the ad was renewed, so I enquired again. Byers told me the previous deal had not gone through, and the sled was back on the market. So I bought it. That's all I know.

PS: Maybe SuperG was looking at another Byers sled; I believe they had more than one demo for sale.

Wasn't super G after the 800 they had!

Congratulations Blake.

Congratulations Blake.

x2. Glad you followed up.

Well Tess and I pickerd up the beauty yesterday. Let it Snow, Let it Snow oh let it snow!!

Can't wait.

Now I have to learn an entirely different suspension and sled. A lot differnet then Yamaha that we're used to but looking forward to the experience.

Dave & Tesspost-22413-0-84897800-1443709963_thumb.jpgpost-22413-0-23778000-1443709931_thumb.jpg

Well Tess and I pickerd up the beauty yesterday. Let it Snow, Let it Snow oh let it snow!!

Can't wait.

Now I have to learn an entirely different suspension and sled. A lot differnet then Yamaha that we're used to but looking forward to the experience.

Dave & Tessattachicon.gifIMG-20151001-00463.jpgattachicon.gifIMG-20151001-00464.jpg

Congrats!!! Sweet looking machine....

I saw the Byers ad on Kijiji several days ago, spoke with Byers, and was told the sled was sold.

Late last week I saw the ad was renewed, so I enquired again. Byers told me the previous deal had not gone through, and the sled was back on the market. So I bought it. That's all I know.

PS: Maybe SuperG was looking at another Byers sled; I believe they had more than one demo for sale.

Awesome news Blake G! an indeed welcome back to the dark side! 

I finally pulled the trigger on mine last week and finalized the paperwork from byers. Yes mine was not this one but was the 800 switchback pro s 60th anniversary the same one that they tested on snowtrax. An yes i sure hope that Luke and AJ lester left some suspension on mine as well lol. 

I dealt with Jamie with mine and he was pretty good with me. 

Congrats on yours again. :)

Awesome news Blake G! an indeed welcome back to the dark side! 

I finally pulled the trigger on mine last week and finalized the paperwork from byers. Yes mine was not this one but was the 800 switchback pro s 60th anniversary the same one that they tested on snowtrax. An yes i sure hope that Luke and AJ lester left some suspension on mine as well lol. 

I dealt with Jamie with mine and he was pretty good with me. 

Congrats on yours again. :)

Way to go!!! woot woot woot!!! There sure will be a lot of new Polaris's out on the trails this year..

Way to go!!! woot woot woot!!! There sure will be a lot of new Polaris's out on the trails this year..

That'll mean that I may see one or two Poos over the course of a day then instead of the usual one or two a week :D

Can't wait.

Dave & Tessattachicon.gifIMG-20151001-00463.jpg

attachicon.gif

IMG-20151001-00464.jpg

You have the air suspension so tweaking will be easy. The spring blocks you can play with them. Just rotate them one setting at a time to find sweat spot. Probabily 3 or 4 with a passenger will be ideal. The fronts probabily one setting from the hardest will be ideal. I find if you have the rear on 3 put the fronts on 3 as well. Skidoo makes it easy to tinker. Just take a preload wrench with you during the first ride and tweak it as need be. Enjoy the sled! I have an 2012 skidoo le grand touring. Best sled I have ever owned. You will enjoy it.

Can't wait.

Dave & Tessattachicon.gifIMG-20151001-00463.jpgattachicon.gifIMG-20151001-00464.jpg

Congratulations!

Can't wait.

Congratulations. Don't forget to give us a full review.

did not snow check,but just purchased one for the wife  900 ace blizzard

Lucky lady. That's a very nice sled and I think she will love that engine.

Can't wait.

Wow, nice!  Our 2016 GTSE should be in soon then!

Archived