Why the members of this group are the best.....

Nunz

So we have purchased a new sled for Mrs Nunz but ended up buying it from a dealer in Espanola, 2015 Polaris Adventure Anniversary Edition Demo... Everything looked great on the pics and the Dealer Trailside Sports has been good to deal with so far.. This winter on our trip when I posted about the problems we had with one of our group's sled going down, I got a message from one of the forum members to let us know if there was anything he could do to help us out and to let him know... Everything worked out, Downed sled got fixed.... This morning I sent him a text message asking if he knew anything about Trail Side Sports, ie their reputation, He offered to stop in and have a look at it for me,  He has already stopped in this morning and inspected it and sent me pics of it, has made us feel a lot better knowing the sled was as advertised....

I am not putting his name on this thread but he will know who he is and that we appreciate it more than ever, Sledders helping sledders as he mentioned this morning..  Since joining this site a couple of winters ago and meeting quite a few of you guys it has certainly made our return to sport so much more enjoyable and we have continued to make new friends to ride with quite frequently. To this I say thank you to the OC forum higher ups, moderators etc and the members for this site.

Too often we hear about all the bad and the the stories where you just shake your head...Today I am proud to wear my OC hat and be part of this family...

Thanks guys!!!

Nunz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great post nunz. I haven't had the opportunity to ride with you yet but I know we will meet up in the future.

Great post nunz. I haven't had the opportunity to ride with you yet but I know we will meet up in the future.

Look forward to it.... Thanks!!

Apparently you get a year's supply of Happy Pills when you buy a new Polaris. And Nunz has bought two this year. LOL

Everything he said is true though, Happy Pills or not.

Best forum of them all... ( even though I did get banned once for over passion on Radar :) )

Well said Nunz. Great group on this forum, very knowledgable and very helpful.

So we have purchased a new sled for Mrs Nunz but ended up buying it from a dealer in Espanola, 2015 Polaris Adventure Anniversary Edition Demo... Everything looked great on the pics and the Dealer Trailside Sports has been good to deal with so far.. This winter on our trip when I posted about the problems we had with one of our group's sled going down, I got a message from one of the forum members to let us know if there was anything he could do to help us out and to let him know... Everything worked out, Downed sled got fixed.... This morning I sent him a text message asking if he knew anything about Trail Side Sports, ie their reputation, He offered to stop in and have a look at it for me,  He has already stopped in this morning and inspected it and sent me pics of it, has made us feel a lot better knowing the sled was as advertised....

I am not putting his name on this thread but he will know who he is and that we appreciate it more than ever, Sledders helping sledders as he mentioned this morning..  Since joining this site a couple of winters ago and meeting quite a few of you guys it has certainly made our return to sport so much more enjoyable and we have continued to make new friends to ride with quite frequently. To this I say thank you to the OC forum higher ups, moderators etc and the members for this site.

Too often we hear about all the bad and the the stories where you just shake your head...Today I am proud to wear my OC hat and be part of this family...

Thanks guys!!!

Nunz

I agree with almost everything you said on here.  Only issue is with the bold and underline section!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

This is a fabulous site with AWESOME info and people.   

Thanks guys!!!

Nunz

Its what its all about Nunz, thanks soo much for all that y0u doo as well!!! INcrediBle really!

I check in with this forum before and after every ride....met some good folks.

I would have to agree with nunz.

someday if i ever get time I would love to ride some other areas of the province.

• 2 weeks later...

Well said

I agree that this forum is the best. I have learned much more about trails, conditions, restaurants, etc and been informed  about issues in the snowmobiling industry. There is so much information about snowmobiling that the magazines and TV shows can never even come close too. The OC forum could be considered my second snowmobile club, online virtual club with no membership dues.

Thanks for all the great posts and I hope to meet up with many of you next season.

Jerry

It's threads like these that make the effort all worth while. OC has expanded at least 10x since 2006 when I started sledding and the fun has not stopped! Thanks to all those that support this forum; sponsors, members, moderators and the individual contributors. You make this forum what it is, without you there would be no OC Family

It's threads like these that make the effort all worth while. OC has expanded at least 10x since 2006 when I started sledding and the fun has not stopped! Thanks to all those that support this forum; sponsors, members, moderators and the individual contributors. You make this forum what it is, without you there would be no OC Family

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we feel special now 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we feel special now 

Time for a group hug....

at your age thats desert

LMFAO!! :coffeespit:

Archived