Jump to content

Apart from NC, are we getting close?


coolbane
 Share

Recommended Posts

TWN doesnt have a clue and couldn't tell you what happened yesterday. Another perfect example today: Forecasted 10-15cms of snow in Parry Sound, got 4-5cms. No faith in anything they say. They just roll the dice when there "may" be snow. always over forecast and underdeliver. Unless they forecast rain, then they nail it every time.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

TWN doesnt have a clue and couldn't tell you what happened yesterday. Another perfect example today: Forecasted 10-15cms of snow in Parry Sound, got 4-5cms. No faith in anything they say. They just roll the dice when there "may" be snow. always over forecast and underdeliver. Unless they forecast rain, then they nail it every time.

I'd say we a close to 10 cm in sudbury

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Turbo Doo said:

Keep us posted 

Will do Jeff!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Muskoka1 said:

Will do Jeff!

Another Quebec tour with you guys would be great 👍...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, soupkids said:

I'd say we a close to 10 cm in sudbury

 

Soup, is there enough snow now for packing to start? Or had that already started? It feels late to be getting started, but its not mid January yet!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

January 6th and we're "hoping" places like Sudbury have enough snow to start packing.

Man it's a tough start

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Groomers are out packing today

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, soupkids said:

Groomers are out packing today

Good to hear.  Positive news.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see there is some available trails from Espanola to Massey, Updated on the STP FB page this am.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2022 at 8:58 AM, Turbo Doo said:

Another Quebec tour with you guys would be great 👍...

Yeppers-I've got some experienced/seasoned guys with good hardware that want to go!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Muskoka1 said:

Yeppers-I've got some experienced/seasoned guys with good hardware that want to go!

Excellent.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haliburton Forest is open, main trails are surprisingly good.   Further north is better.  Passes were sold out yesterday and today.   Only a few spots available for tomorrow 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, stonehaven said:

Haliburton Forest is open, main trails are surprisingly good.   Further north is better.  Passes were sold out yesterday and today.   Only a few spots available for tomorrow 

Can confirm. Was in there yesterday and did 220 incredible KMs....

 

 

 

IMG_5655 2.JPG

IMG_5654.JPG

IMG_5653.JPG

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2022 at 1:26 PM, Nunz said:

I see there is some available trails from Espanola to Massey, Updated on the STP FB page this am.

Such a beautiful section is that run between Massey and Espanola, especially on LaCloche Lake.  

 

LaCloche Lake Route.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2022 at 8:34 PM, stoney said:

 

Then driving down rose point road there is a line up of vehicles because a 2 wheel drive truck could not get up the hill on a corner, another truck was just hooking up to pull him, decided to turn around and head back at that point.....a few other cars and minivans are spinning sideways going up the same hill once we turned around.

 

The 2022 ( new ) Toyota Tundra doesn't have front tow hooks. In any option/ configuration. Just a big-ass front grill on the new Tundra, but no tow hooks,  to maintain the " cool " look.

 

I've pulled trucks out of ditches a few times ( with my 2013 Tundra ). Last time, had to nose in, assist by pulling out. It happens.

 

I digress. Great pics, weather images and thread.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Canuck said:

 

The 2022 ( new ) Toyota Tundra doesn't have front tow hooks. In any option/ configuration. Just a big-ass front grill on the new Tundra, but no tow hooks,  to maintain the " cool " look.

 

I've pulled trucks out of ditches a few times ( with my 2013 Tundra ). Last time, had to nose in, assist by pulling out. It happens.

 

I digress. Great pics, weather images and thread.

 

 

 

 

 

I ended up adding front tow hooks to my Dodge when the package I picked did not include them - felt they were a needed option that all trucks, or vehicles for that matter should have.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...