Jump to content
KearneyCookhouse

New Lockdowns

Recommended Posts

More is coming,  you can count on that...:headbang:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't normally pony up for all that fancy schtuff.

In this case - I just use 2" rattshit straps.

You'll rip an A-arm off before you rip the strap.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

No, their PHU head doctor isn’t a deranged idiot!!

:rotflmao:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So dumb, Barrie has an issue so they lockdown a massive area that doesn't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wait for the vaccine passports, ie not for travel.  Don't say you weren't warned.

 

 

 

Edited by ArcticCrusher
Link to post
Share on other sites
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2021 at 10:31 AM, Poo Man said:

So dumb, Barrie has an issue so they lockdown a massive area that doesn't. 

People going to and from gta for work. Only answer Is warmer weather and get vaccines going. Going to start making it in montreal this summer so in future some will always be made

in Canada. Leason learned hopefully and we are all going to have empty pockets because of it. 

Edited by Strong Farmer
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

People going to and from gta for work. Agree.  

 

Going to start making it in montreal this summer - Doubtful - building still under minimal construction.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Link to post
Share on other sites

This has blown up rather nice for our governments, essentially boils down to major child abuse.  Parents should call Children's Aid on Public Health, beyond stupid.

Th

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure they're just following the science.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This has blown up rather nice for our governments, essentially boils down to major child abuse.  Parents should call Children's Aid on Public Health, beyond stupid.

Th

 

 

 

 

 

As a parent of two children - I WILL NEVER be doing this. or anything even remotely close to this, and I don't care what the alleged fine is.

This is absolute insanity.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure they're just following the science.

 

 

Yes follow the science. Political science that is. Good thing we have an unbiased media to ask those tough questions and demand answers from our public servants. Pathetic really.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

As a parent of two children - I WILL NEVER be doing this. or anything even remotely close to this, and I don't care what the alleged fine is.

This is absolute insanity.

 

 

 

But they are the experts.  How dare we question them.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But they are the experts.  How dare we question them.

 

 

lol, we'll be okay on our own experts, but thanks for information.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steve F6 said:

Yes follow the science. Political science that is. Good thing we have an unbiased media to ask those tough questions and demand answers from our public servants. Pathetic really.

I thought Travis Dhanraj & Colin D'Mello were unbiased because everything is negative in their worlds even before COVID...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...