Jump to content
revrnd

Where Did You Ride Today?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Lol damn I thought it may have been you..sorry we didn’t get to chat 

Ya no issues. Funny stuff 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

And make sure you look to your left next time. Lol

I wasn't going anywhere any time soon. I'd been sitting on that hillock for a couple of minutes before you guys came along. It took me another minute to inch back on to the trail, while constantly checking to ensure I was moving forward instead of submarining downward. Carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

09 MXZ and I rode from Fenelon Falls to the e108 to the E to Harcourt. Had lunch at the new restaurant there. Nice place. Took the E to B to Haliburton and the B103 back to Fenelon. Total of 250 kms. Beautiful day. All the trails were in awesome shape. Great job by all the clubs. Police were set up south of Haliburton.  Four police vehicles and five officers.  Had radar set up. Asked for license, insurance and ownership. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Blake G said:

I wasn't going anywhere any time soon. I'd been sitting on that hillock for a couple of minutes before you guys came along. It took me another minute to inch back on to the trail, while constantly checking to ensure I was moving forward instead of submarining downward. Carry on.

Ya that's why we stopped. Yiu were way up on that steep hill. No issues. Next time will stop to say Hi.

 

Enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Ya that's why we stopped. Yiu were way up on that steep hill. No issues. Next time will stop to say Hi.

 

Enjoy

 

That would be great !

 

Hope to see you on the trails.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Blake G said:

 

That would be great !

 

Hope to see you on the trails.

 

Next year now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Next year now. 

Your kidding right lol   Blake still has a solid 6 weeks of riding left lol  

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, gobills said:

Your kidding right lol   Blake still has a solid 6 weeks of riding left lol  

Good luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Good luck

LOL 

Edited by Blake G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

Yup. Ran into Arctic Crusher at Kearney.

 

And make sure you look to your left next time. Lol

Nice running into you and your son yesterday at suds.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nice running into you and your son yesterday at suds.  

For sure. Next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, UsedtoSkidoo said:

For sure. Next year. 

Definitely.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might have to start looking for the fogging oil soon I'm afraid .squeaked in a couple thousand ks this season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season #50 is winding down.

 

Broke the trail into the woodlot & some of E107 near Jack's Lake:

20200308_183555-1.thumb.jpg.5e5dba1f0b21e274682405ace2bc1acf.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rode from the trailer in to my shop then the shop to the storage shed. Washed up,  greased and stored until next year.    :(

 

Put on about 2000 kms this winter, half of that was local and all rides were in February. Much better than the previous 4 years (as the local trails weren't open). I thought as I got older I would find more time to ride/travel to ride. The reality is if the local trails don't open, I won't ride near as much.

Edited by Blackstar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Rode from the trailer in to my shop then the shop to the storage shed. Washed up,  greased and stored until next year.    :(

 

Put on about 2000 kms this winter, half of that was local and all rides were in February. Much better than the previous 4 years (as the local trails weren't open). I thought as I got older I would find more time to ride/travel to ride. The reality is if the local trails don't open, I won't ride near as much.

You did good. I am at 225 km’s for season and likely done with warm weather here now. We didn’t get much snow here in Baden this year. Sucked to be honest. South of 7 and 8 barely any trails open this year.,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Strong Farmer said:

You did good. I am at 225 km’s for season and likely done with warm weather here now. We didn’t get much snow here in Baden this year. Sucked to be honest. South of 7 and 8 barely any trails open this year.,

I never rode from home even though the trails did open on my side of KW for a few days. The road rash at Inverhaugh didn't appeal to me after the GRCA debacle. I trailered to St Clements but I still count that as local.

 

I heard you were through the clubhouse and that had been your only ride for the season. Life gets in the way some times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I never rode from home even though the trails did open on my side of KW for a few days. The road rash at Inverhaugh didn't appeal to me after the GRCA debacle. I trailered to St Clements but I still count that as local.

 

I heard you were through the clubhouse and that had been your only ride for the season. Life gets in the way some times.

Yes I was last Sunday. I took my Asian female friend for a ride. She loved the 160 km experience. She wants a bike, since that is what she had back home and snow always melts around here, every few days it seems. I keep sled and hopefully trailer it more next year.  

Edited by Strong Farmer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 3:30 PM, TURBO DOO said:

Looking good Greg.. Love the Hotel Matagami...

Not to be confused w/ the Maytag in Timmins...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Not to be confused w/ the Maytag in Timmins...

Hahahah...:ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2020 at 5:01 PM, Muskoka Man said:

Rode north bay down to Bonfeild today 

- 18 and sunny start to the day .might be the last one for the year 

IMG_20200307_105130.jpg

IMG_20200307_095030.jpg

IMG_20200307_095410.jpg

Screenshot_20200307_133623_com.trailbehind.android.gaiagps.pro.jpg

IMG_20200307_125016.jpg

OMG we most likely saw you somewhere throughout the day.  We rode from Cedar Gables to 201 to A112A to A to 203/204/205 to A to BF201 stopped at Dinner Bell, met some friends and back to Cedar Gables.  Darn!!!  You are correct trails were MINT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2020 at 6:09 PM, Steve F6 said:

Hot dogs on the bbq at Pittmans Bay and a tour around Mary lake. A little ride out to Freds place tonight, possibly the end of the season here. 

CEA67574-613A-4D78-BE3A-E744DC26F663.jpeg

127DAFBF-2FF5-4038-B3BE-90136C393B9C.jpeg

AC3E8673-77C4-4055-B67D-382B369FACA2.jpeg

What size is the TNT?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

292

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I just couldn’t resist one last ride. The guys and I went up to Sudbury last Friday, we stayed at the valley inn. Rode to rockys for dinner and put on about 120-130km Friday night. Trails were amazing! 73526076-864D-45B3-A7A5-ED810ECDF12C.thumb.jpeg.f5654017e38910d5034193e237622dc8.jpeg
 

started the next morning off at 7:30 and headed south. Trails were very good for majority of our ride. None of us had ridden towards Killarney, Espanola etc. so we decided to try it out. Beautiful scenery especially crossing over to manitoulin on the lake. Couldn’t believe how flat that lake trail was. F58247AB-B9BC-4FC0-AA62-B9EB58BB6839.thumb.jpeg.906ed6389561a1bc397eaf2845fa89c6.jpeg

406B546D-5F22-4118-B312-D04672254AAB.thumb.jpeg.cd16729c36337c8bdea4e9ae1d4adc16.jpeg

The black viper needed a belt replacement crossing the lake trail so we decided to line em up and take a picture.27546579-A23D-468B-A441-7B18A14298B6.thumb.jpeg.35f111caa47abeb5674abc7662eb9a0c.jpeg

 

stopped in Killarney for fuel, which seems to be a very nice area.

F752B2F8-DE9A-47FE-98C1-FAF3E10C38AB.thumb.jpeg.da4240f6405d6889492e850e1e9a8022.jpeg


Then stopped in Espanola for some food. Was very good, but can’t remember the name of the place. Didn’t look like much from the outside, but inside was very nice!C80121E6-AA52-4BD6-951F-971815F178A6.thumb.jpeg.bba9075533eb55caaf8e85b98e44d7b8.jpeg

that was our snow dust trail leaving that morning, -17 but warmed up quick.

909B17C2-F53D-48BF-8630-F2B3128967A4.thumb.jpeg.17e669c1eb54e2e576e9b23221ccd3b3.jpeg
D00141FD-4547-484A-89CD-5BD659188FC9.thumb.jpeg.8c55c60c1d2c131f99b4b5f3a7292d62.jpeg
25D33134-DD70-4F08-814F-2E9E73F1FA94.thumb.jpeg.a332ad99a130b1975df3908c718e774b.jpeg
4B678581-1F6B-4019-AB78-6FD98D324D10.thumb.jpeg.e9a61005cd7cf35fdf45c6a7c534215e.jpeg

657E03B2-C160-4447-917E-92C522BE78E9.thumb.jpeg.4525be4e12740287d6d560dfdf2794b3.jpeg
came across OH crap HILL

EB8D571D-FD6C-4458-A136-7CD421C49D54.thumb.jpeg.e17279c5ce323cf3144df5905eea6543.jpeg
166CE5CE-4D61-4345-B455-42729E48FEEE.thumb.jpeg.7ae1cfed79df27979018d51471cbfa2e.jpeg
Here is our route for Saturday. We did 479kms Saturday. Was a very nice ride and a great way to finish off the season! 

68AE0E98-79CA-4A0C-B3C7-E3C7CEFD4956.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baylaker said:

Well, I just couldn’t resist one last ride. The guys and I went up to Sudbury last Friday, we stayed at the valley inn. Rode to rockys for dinner and put on about 120-130km Friday night. Trails were amazing! 73526076-864D-45B3-A7A5-ED810ECDF12C.thumb.jpeg.f5654017e38910d5034193e237622dc8.jpeg
 

started the next morning off at 7:30 and headed south. Trails were very good for majority of our ride. None of us had ridden towards Killarney, Espanola etc. so we decided to try it out. Beautiful scenery especially crossing over to manitoulin on the lake. Couldn’t believe how flat that lake trail was. F58247AB-B9BC-4FC0-AA62-B9EB58BB6839.thumb.jpeg.906ed6389561a1bc397eaf2845fa89c6.jpeg

406B546D-5F22-4118-B312-D04672254AAB.thumb.jpeg.cd16729c36337c8bdea4e9ae1d4adc16.jpeg

The black viper needed a belt replacement crossing the lake trail so we decided to line em up and take a picture.27546579-A23D-468B-A441-7B18A14298B6.thumb.jpeg.35f111caa47abeb5674abc7662eb9a0c.jpeg

 

stopped in Killarney for fuel, which seems to be a very nice area.

F752B2F8-DE9A-47FE-98C1-FAF3E10C38AB.thumb.jpeg.da4240f6405d6889492e850e1e9a8022.jpeg


Then stopped in Espanola for some food. Was very good, but can’t remember the name of the place. Didn’t look like much from the outside, but inside was very nice!C80121E6-AA52-4BD6-951F-971815F178A6.thumb.jpeg.bba9075533eb55caaf8e85b98e44d7b8.jpeg

that was our snow dust trail leaving that morning, -17 but warmed up quick.

909B17C2-F53D-48BF-8630-F2B3128967A4.thumb.jpeg.17e669c1eb54e2e576e9b23221ccd3b3.jpeg
D00141FD-4547-484A-89CD-5BD659188FC9.thumb.jpeg.8c55c60c1d2c131f99b4b5f3a7292d62.jpeg
25D33134-DD70-4F08-814F-2E9E73F1FA94.thumb.jpeg.a332ad99a130b1975df3908c718e774b.jpeg
4B678581-1F6B-4019-AB78-6FD98D324D10.thumb.jpeg.e9a61005cd7cf35fdf45c6a7c534215e.jpeg

657E03B2-C160-4447-917E-92C522BE78E9.thumb.jpeg.4525be4e12740287d6d560dfdf2794b3.jpeg
came across OH crap HILL

EB8D571D-FD6C-4458-A136-7CD421C49D54.thumb.jpeg.e17279c5ce323cf3144df5905eea6543.jpeg
166CE5CE-4D61-4345-B455-42729E48FEEE.thumb.jpeg.7ae1cfed79df27979018d51471cbfa2e.jpeg
Here is our route for Saturday. We did 479kms Saturday. Was a very nice ride and a great way to finish off the season! 

 

IMG_3713.MOV

68AE0E98-79CA-4A0C-B3C7-E3C7CEFD4956.jpeg

I did pretty much the same ride Saturday

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...