2017 Permits on Sale - Who will be first

02Sled

9 hours ago, bbakernbay said:

Question for those that have some accurate insight into Club, District or Province-wideTrail Permit sales.

How are sales compared to last year at this time?

Up by 9% from last year for October is what I heard....

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Permit ordered tonight!

Zrtkat &Crew just ordered 3 trail permits

Our new sleds are in hopefully picking them up next week.

$180.00 permit

$7.50 processing fee

$20,00 shipping

$207.50 total for each permit

Still a bargain to buy early:D

1 hour ago, zrtkat said:

Zrtkat &Crew just ordered 3 trail permits

Our new sleds are in hopefully picking them up next week.

$180.00 permit

$7.50 processing fee

$20,00 shipping

$207.50 total for each permit

Still a bargain to buy early:D

$207.50 U.S. is $159.48 based on todays exchange rate... sure sounds like a bargain to me.... enjoy the trails and congrats on the new sleds... time to pray to the snow gods

I ordered my permit for my 2004 and paid the 7.50 extra.Got it yesterday,took less than a week.

Two days later ordered a classic pass for my brother's sled and only paid the 140.00. no extra fee. Same thing happened last year, seems the fee applies to the higher permit.

Kerry

On October-22-16 at 10:19 PM, bbakernbay said:

At the 2015 AGM I was told by senior OFSC person that it is not permissible or someone to purchase an OFSC Trail Permit for another person as it contravenes MTO regulations.

i was told there was a court case in eastern Ontario where the purchaser was charged for buying someone else's permit as some other issues arose, presumably an accident or lawsuit.

I would assume that in purchasing the permit the buyer is acknowledging the risk inherent in the sport.  If someone else buys my permit for me I could argue that I was never made aware of the risks therefore running into a tree is someone else's fault.

When registering for my brother's permit I put everything in his name as he is the owner including his email and only paid it with my visa.He got the confirmation info.

Kerry

received our 3 at the po box in dub, when I checked yesterday. finished prepping lynne's sled yesterday, inc putting the permit on. just need mine back from getting the top end done, and top off fresh fuel in all 3 and we are all set for the season. Ski

Permit number or order number. I think what you get in the confirmation email is an order number and many of those orders have multiple permits

46 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Permit number or order number. I think what you get in the confirmation email is an order number and many of those orders have multiple permits

I agree, my order suggested that I was getting permit #'s 40 and 41 however the last 2 digits on the  permits that I received were 16 & 17.

Ordered mine today, hopefully will get more use this year. At least won't be less than last year.

I received mine the other day. So excited that it matches my new helmet! 

IMG_2452.jpg

Just ordered mine after finally getting vin from the snowmobile dealer. Left license as pending :). 46100 as of 8:30! 

Ordered my permit as of 6.04 pm today.Maybe we should start a last to buy permits thread.

Paul and Rick,if there are many people out there that are as cell phone illiterate or worse than I am then it is no wonder that permit sales are down. That was down right painfull.If the trail permits are an MTO document then we should be able to have the aggrevation available to go to the license office to pick up our trail passes. Just the same as buying our car/truck/snowmobile val tags. This online system has driven away many permit buyers in my HONEST opinion.

On 10/24/2016 at 10:06 PM, bbakernbay said:

Question for those that have some accurate insight into Club, District or Province-wideTrail Permit sales.

How are sales compared to last year at this time?

Club Sales to Nov 1

This Season                   Last Season          Change

Full Season                                              225                                208                   +17/8%

Classic                                                       10                                  25                    -15/-60%

Total                                                       235                                233                    +2/0.9%

Total Rev                                               $41,660                        $40,940                +720/1.7%

Thanks for sharing, Pete.

I wonder how sales have been elsewhere in the province.

so to switch this up a little... who will be last to get their permit just under the wire? Only hours to go!

2 hours ago, Big Pete said:

Club Sales to Nov 1

This Season                   Last Season          Change

Full Season                                              225                                208                   +17/8%

Classic                                                       10                                  25                    -15/-60%

Total                                                       235                                233                    +2/0.9%

Total Rev                                               $41,660                        $40,940                +720/1.7%

We are up 14% for Early, Early Bird Trail Permit sales.

1 hour ago, bbakernbay said:

We are up 14% for Early, Early Bird Trail Permit sales.

Is that revenue or number of

permits?

I dint want to risk trying to be the last. I was 5 days until deadline and permit number is in the 147000 range.

Archived