Who's going to the Toronto Snowmobile/ATV Show?

SuperG

I know I'm not making it

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any recommendations for hotels close by? I haven't been to the show in years, Prob 8yrs or 9.  Is it still near the airport?. I will google the location as not likely too hard to find. 

43 minutes ago, shawnj said:

Any recommendations for hotels close by? I haven't been to the show in years, Prob 8yrs or 9.  Is it still near the airport?. I will google the location as not likely too hard to find. 

Marriott Courtyard on Carlingview just minutes from the show. That's where I had people stay when they flew into our site on business 

I likely will be there friday, spending the night and will be there saturday. Most likely will be near the CF MOTO booth helping a bit with the Park to Park spot there near wildbill.  Hope some of the gang here going figures out a dinner meet up plan?? Would like to get together for a bite to eat and drinks and go over the up coming season if any are interested??

I will be there to meet my two lovely sledding buds Nunzio and Karen.  We will attend Sunday plan on being there when the doors open  Yippee!!!

Can I get a big Woot woot woot?

See you guys there..

6 hours ago, extreme600 said:

I will be there to meet my two lovely sledding buds Nunzio and Karen.  We will attend Sunday plan on being there when the doors open  Yippee!!!

Nunz is a good guy but I don't think I would call him "lovely".LOL

Most likely be there Friday at opening.

10 hours ago, extreme600 said:

Nunz is lovely? good guy for sure but .............................

Woot woot woot!!!! 

Wow Nunzio what a tough crowd.  LOL  From what I read they do agree with Karen being LOVELY

Gonna go to both Toronto and Peterborough shows ..

Going to try and be there for 1 pm on friday to bypass the crowds on sat and sun 

2 hours ago, extreme600 said:

Woot woot woot!!!! 

Wow Nunzio what a tough crowd.  LOL  From what I read they do agree with Karen being LOVELY

Absolutely!!

Heading down on Sat'.

Going Friday with another one of the Cruisers to get some ideas for our 28th annual sled trip.

Anyone know if they we'll be selling permits there this year?

All permit sales are online only this year.  The best that will be available will be a computer where you can purchase online.

The price also goes up Nov 1

Yes , was hoping to save the shipping/ admin fees for the permits.  Buying 4 at 7.50 per permit is a joke  when they can be sent altogether. 

30 minutes ago, mjack7 said:

Yes , was hoping to save the shipping/ admin fees for the permits.  Buying 4 at 7.50 per permit is a joke  when they can be sent altogether. 

It's not really the postage that you're paying for so much as the processing per permit. It's a third party that supplies the very costly IT systems, their payroll, the building, insurance, taxes, reporting to OFSC, MTO and so much more. As well there is a fee charged by the credit card companies. The merchant that accepts the credit card has no idea how much that will be when they process the transaction since each card has a varying % of the transaction that they charge. Merchants hate Amex since their transaction % is the most of all of them.

Archived