Who's going to the Toronto Snowmobile/ATV Show?

SuperG

18 hours ago, 02Sled said:

They did the same last year and scattered the district booths all over the place. I had to hunt to find the individual districts and then use the checklist one of the districts was handing out to see which ones I had and didn't have. It would have been nice to be able to go up and down an aisle and see each district in numeric order.

Bring back the Amzoil girls and get rid of the two old guys they had in the booth and for an old guy like me to say these two were old translates to they were real old.

I did like the Cat display but was disappointed they weren't giving out the posters like they have in past years. I also liked their current promo.... buy a new sled and get a 2016/2017 season trail permit.

You forgot the 2 booths selling belts & wallets.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, revrnd said:

You forgot the 2 booths selling belts & wallets.

How about the guy selling the electric heaters that he claimed draw less power than a hair dryer. Did anyone find out what happened to ORPS?

13 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

How about the guy selling the electric heaters that he claimed draw less power than a hair dryer. Did anyone find out what happened to ORPS?

I missed that 1. Was anyone selling "Jigglers" for 5 bucks more than what Crappy Tire sells them for?

13 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I missed that 1.

He wasn't far from the shoe shine guy...

My favourite was the beard care guys.  I shave my face and the top of my head daily.  I didn't stop there for even a second

I was looking for a new ball cap. The skidoo booth didn't have any at all. There were very few caps in the whole show. I did finally find a dayco cap not really what I wanted but a nice cap all the same. 

There were no caps for discount prices any where that I could find. In the past I use to find 5 dollar

caps all over the place. Slederama here I come.

18 minutes ago, Dave K said:

My favourite was the beard care guys.  I shave my face and the top of my head daily.  I didn't stop there for even a second

I missed them...

45 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

We are still here, store is busy. Gearing up for a great Peterborough show. We will have two booths this year a big one in each building.

11 hours ago, kimrr said:

I was looking for a new ball cap. The skidoo booth didn't have any at all. There were very few caps in the whole show. I did finally find a dayco cap not really what I wanted but a nice cap all the same. 

There were no caps for discount prices any where that I could find. In the past I use to find 5 dollar

caps all over the place. Slederama here I come.

Some nice hats here.

http://ontarioconditions.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13138-2017-hats-toques-and-long-sleeve-t-shirts/

Group Shot.jpg

I went on Sunday first time since 2003.....I  then remembered why I stopped going.

But I did get some good summer sausage for $20.;)

On 25/10/2016 at 11:05 AM, 02Sled said:

I missed them...

Did you see me? I was hocking Sham wows and Slap chops....

FB_IMG_1477530070389.jpg

Archived