It must've snowed somewhere (Jan 30 / 13)

Canuck

What a wild week, weather wise.

Just curious as to where the rain ended and the snow began.

At some point, the rain we had in the GTA must've been wet snow or snow in the north. Can anyone advise where that line was? For example, seeing that Sudbury is green and presume it didn't get the rain - but did it get more snow?

From what I hear Sudbury north is great. Very little or no rain with more new snow.

Yep. Bancroft turned red this AM. Probably heading to Sudbury this weekend. Any takers?

You can sled in Brampton Today

Yep. Bancroft turned red this AM. Probably heading to Sudbury this weekend. Any takers?

That sounds tempting , supposed to be a hockey dad all weekend , we might try shining tree and Gowganda area next week or weekend if there trails come together , make sure to give us a report there SJ

My brother-in-law works in Gogama (South of Timmins). He said it snowed most of the day yesterday. Fresh powder and a good amount.

That sounds tempting , supposed to be a hockey dad all weekend , we might try shining tree and Gowganda area next week or weekend if there trails come together , make sure to give us a report there SJ

Will do. Still looking for company if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the info.

Settle down. Just because it didn't snow where you are (or where I am, for that matter) doesn't mean it didn't snow anywhere!!! It has snowed in Sudbury and other points north. Just have to chase it. Start your outboard :rotflmao:

Settle down. Just because it didn't snow where you are (or where I am, for that matter) doesn't mean it didn't snow anywhere!!! It has snowed in Sudbury and other points north. Just have to chase it. Start your outboard :rotflmao:

I understand from a friend that near the Muskoka airport south east of Parry Sound they got a good shot of heavy snow/

Do you mean Muskoka Airport on hwy 11 near Gravenhurst, or Parry Sound Airport on hwy 400 about 10 miles SE of Parry Sound?

Do you mean Muskoka Airport on hwy 11 near Gravenhurst, or Parry Sound Airport on hwy 400 about 10 miles SE of Parry Sound?

The sign said Muskoka Airport but it is just south east of Parry Sound

What a wild week, weather wise.

Just curious as to where the rain ended and the snow began.

At some point, the rain we had in the GTA must've been wet snow or snow in the north. Can anyone advise where that line was? For example, seeing that Sudbury is green and presume it didn't get the rain - but did it get more snow?

Light rain here, snow has fallen & the groomers go out again in the early am.

should be showing green north of the town of Alban tomorrow by noon,

Was real good this afternoon our little look see tour!!

Rich

We were in the Horseshoe Valley area tring to finish of a trail, it was almost a white out all day. I think there was about 4' when we left at 4pm

apparently im not the only one discontent with the local snow situation lol :nana::icon_lolsign:

http://london.kijiji...QAdIdZ452770871

apparently im not the only one discontent with the local snow situation lol :nana::icon_lolsign:

http://london.kijiji...QAdIdZ452770871

Indeed you aren't the only one discontented with the weather and snow conditions...but you certainly are the loudest and most frequent complainer about it, and it's getting tiresome... :headbang:

Indeed you aren't the only one discontented with the weather and snow conditions...but you certainly are the loudest and most frequent complainer about it, and it's getting tiresome... :headbang:

X2

Lake Erie is open, why don't you go launch this weekend. I'm sure you can find some fun in this terrible winter you're complaining about. Only about 1.5hrs trailering from kitchener....

Snowing good here. Almost enough for all those local trail pass buyers to get out a ride... B)

You serious? If the sled is under warranty why not eh?

I ran into two riders from Kitchener today at the Ski-Doo dealer; they weren't complaining. They had a "OH Crap, what have I got myself into" look on their faces. Trails in Kirkland Lake are A-1 tip-top shape with plenty of snow.

We got dumped on Wednesday! So much snow that my old Yardworks snowblower puked out the auger's worm gear housing. I'm thinking I might have to strap the new Ariens blower to the front of the short track Vector just so it won't get stuck in all that snow.

Archived