20 years of Rosseau Road

Wildbill

20 years at Rosseau Road!

In 1991 I opened Rosseau Road Enterprises with the intentions of making a living during the winter layoff from my full time job as a marine mechanic. As well in 1991 I joined the South Seguin Snowmobile club and even more important met Jennifer while volunteering at the Foley Fall fair.

Shortly thereafter Jennifer and I were married and began our family and partnership. At first Rosseau Road focussed on the repair of sleds and the sale of accessories then came along the opportunity to enter the manufacturing and distribution industry by 1994 we had several products and over 100 dealers. However this end of our business was short lived and indeed ended in 1998. Throughout all this we continued to strive to serve the sledding public with great service and excellent prices.

In 1998 we decided to take this business full time and serve the boating public instead of working at marinas in the summer. We have never regretted this in 2002 we purchased a lot at 25 Blackstone & Crane lake Road and commenced the zoning process (five years!) in 2004 we opened a retail outlet at 42 James street Parry Sound to be able to properly serve the retail sledding public.

Finally zoning was in place and we commenced construction on our new state of the art facility at 25 Blackstone and Crane lake road in the former hamlet of Rosseau Road P.O. In September 2009 we moved in and love the place! So do our customers! At this time we also changed our name to better reflect what we do. Rosseau Road Powersports and Marine became our new name. In 2010 we built our new boat storage.

Throughout all of this Jen and I became the proud parents to John, Courtney and Bruce. As well we sadly said goodbye to Jens dad and my Mom.

Since joining the SSSC in 1991 I have served as Director, Social Director, Membership director, Trail boss and President . As well I have been Director, Treasurer, Vice-President and President of Parry Sound Snowmobile District and Director, Treasurer and President of OFSC District 10 and Alternate Governor for OFSC D10.

Our oldest son John Is currently OFSC D10 trail Patrol trainer and with the SSSC is acting Secretary and has been trail patroller and head trail patroller.

Jen has served as Via director, President and director of SSSC

Sledding is a huge part of our family.

John began racing karts 7 years ago and raced his first full season 6 years ago in this time he has won an uncountable amount of races 7 championships 3 vice championships several other awards and he and I have had the time of our lives. As well he has honed his mechanical skills and quickly become the best apprentice that I have ever had. He looks forward to college and a great career.

To celebrate this we declare November to be a month long celebration of our time serving our customers.

All month we are having a huge sale on clothing, helmets, tracks, snowplows, snowblowers and more!

This will culminate with our birthday bash weekend on December 3rd and 4th!

All month we are having a free draw for a $500.00 shopping spree and as well as thousands of dollars in other prizes.

The draw will be held at our FREE pancake breakfast Sunday December 4th doors open at 9 pancakes at 9:30 and on until 11:30 . Sale will continue all that day.

Come join us and enjoy the fun

Most of all thank you for being a customer

Bill, Jen, John, Courtney and Bruce Park

Congratulations on your success and best wishes for continuing success in the future!

Good story of hard work and great family. All the best!

Great success story. Keep up the excellent work.

great story...congrats...

There have been times when I have been puzzled concerned for your mental health at your various misguided, poorly thought out political 'opinions' , but nobody can dispute the hard work all your family has done for others through your dedication to sledding, contributions to neighbourly organizations and good causes, and being good citizens. Congratulations on this milestone! :wavey:

Congrats Bill to you and your family. You don't survive in business without hard work and taking good care of your customers. Well done. I also admire the dedication and countless hours of donated time to sledding from both yourself and your family. Wishing you many more years of success both professional and personal.

Good work Bill.

Wow. Truly a Canadian success story. Congratulations to the whole family!

Congrats Bill to you and your family. You don't survive in business without hard work and taking good care of your customers. Well done. I also admire the dedication and countless hours of donated time to sledding from both yourself and your family. Wishing you many more years of success both professional and personal.

X2......Dont know if WB has these cell's left in his head still.....but WB has helped alot of peeps I know thru out the year's,we used to invade the Jolly R 10-15 yrs ago for a annual event for about 3-5dys and lots of guys were looking for the Guy in the bush that fixs and has parts and knows his $hit........Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this passtime we all enjoy and I wish you all the best for many moons to come.

Small business success stories are what drives this country. Job well done WB.

Good work Bill!

There have been times when I have been puzzled concerned for your mental health at your various misguided, poorly thought out political 'opinions' , but nobody can dispute the hard work all your family has done for others through your dedication to sledding, contributions to neighbourly organizations and good causes, and being good citizens. Congratulations on this milestone! :wavey:

x2 Congradulations Bill on 20 yrs in business! How enjoyable to have all of your family involved and it certainly helps to limit the seperation from them because of running a business. Thanks for your and your families involvement with the club and snowmobiling.

Man, how time flys. Congrats and thanks to your family for all the hard work!

Congrats Bill and family, it’s a pleasure doing business with you.

All the best for a successful business

for many more years to come.

Archived