NEW Ontario Conditions Website

Domino

The NEW Ontario Conditions Website has been launched. Sponsors, Videos, OFSC & Snowmobiling Links, GPS Coordinates, and more!

Soon we will be migrating to a new forum system. Enhanced functionality and stability. Better user control, more features and simpler user interface.

When we migrate to the new forum system, all member passwords will be reset and you will need to use the password retrieval system to sign into the new forum the first time. Please ensure your email address is valid today!

You can find out more about IP Board, our new forum software here IP Board Features

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work on the site Dom looks great

I like it

The site looks Great!!!

Very nice job, wish I could remember the old site to compare to.

Very nice job, wish I could remember the old site to compare to.

http://ontarioconditions.com/OLD_FILES_01-2010/

were do i click to see the new site?

http://ontarioconditions.com

A monkey did this? :poke: :wavey:

You know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of computers...

8-)

The keyboards are covered in poo ? ?

monkeys_fling_poo1.jpg

:coffeespit: Exactly what I was thinking! :rotflmao:

nice work monkey!!!

Looks slick... amazing what work you can get out of people for bananas. All kidding aside. Looks absolutely great.

When the new forum goes online, can the mileage/kilometreage(?) field be added to the members' profile info? Other sites that use the IPB software include this.

When the new forum goes online, can the mileage/kilometreage(?) field be added to the members' profile info? Other sites that use the IPB software include this.

Yes, I am sure it can be added as a custom field.

Flashy indeed....the LoFi version will be handy on dialup. Still figuring out a few of the new gimmicks....

Are the links in the 'help' questions disabled? I click on my name button, use the drop down box for 'help' but can't get help links to work.

Flashy indeed....the LoFi version will be handy on dialup. Still figuring out a few of the new gimmicks....

Are the links in the 'help' questions disabled? I click on my name button, use the drop down box for 'help' but can't get help links to work.

Thanks, I'll check on the help.

I'm in, yahooooo

Looks great, awesome job Dom and team.

looks good,,,, :mrgreen: but you must know my wife,,,,,takes me 20 minutes to figure out where everything is when I get home, :rotflmao:

now about the password,,,,I have no hope of remembering it,,,,,can it be changed??? :mrgreen:

Archived