NEW Ontario Conditions Website

Domino

looks good,,,, :mrgreen: but you must know my wife,,,,,takes me 20 minutes to figure out where everything is when I get home, :rotflmao:

now about the password,,,,I have no hope of remembering it,,,,,can it be changed??? :mrgreen:

To change your password, just go to the top right drop down "your member name" and select "My Settings". Now on the left, you will see a password change area.

:geek:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks Great Dom! Thanks for your dedication and hard work to this amazing site! :D

Great new look OC......Hat's of to Dom and all involved with OC to keep it running.

Thankyou.

Thanks, I'll check on the help.

The Help links are working for me... (And yes I tried it as a member ;) )

The Help links are working for me... (And yes I tried it as a member ;) )

Very sharp and clean looking. Displays really nice!

Way to go Dom. Much appreciated. Thank You!

Great look to the new site. Colours are more refined. Thanks to all who have put in the time testing, etc.

You know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of computers...

8-)

Click

Thanks? :blink:

Personally I don't know what's gained from before, but currently I can't find anything that tells me where the new posts start in a thread.

I also find the thread icons hard to tell what's been replyed to since last visit or not as well.

???

Is there something that I have to do to enable private messaging ?

No, it is "Messenger" in your menu drop down, Top Right.

I do miss the view active topics page . The view new content seems more limited in its focus. Thanks Dom for your work .

Scroll down Bill, that feature is in the bar below the listings when viewing the board index. (Dark Blue Bar)

OR click here ;)Today's Active Content

Do you have to always drop down the menu to see if you have any messages? OR..does it automatically display you when you have a PM?

Thanks!

Just got on here this morning. Is there a link in a topic to the first unread post? That was my usual way of viewing.

Otherwise, looks good.

Do you have to always drop down the menu to see if you have any messages? OR..does it automatically display you when you have a PM?

Thanks!

I graphic with a number in it (how many messages) appears by your name at the top right. I'll send you a PM now so you can see it. 8-)

Just got on here this morning. Is there a link in a topic to the first unread post? That was my usual way of viewing.

Otherwise, looks good.

Top Right, Below the banners, 'View New Content'

Since the migration, it will be a little funky at first until it gets to know you. :unsure:

Archived