NEW Ontario Conditions Website

Domino

Thanks Reved. Got it now. PM's are top right, beside the shadowy outline of the individual. There was a number, which indicates PM's. Thanks again.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was NOT in question of the THREADS that have been replied to - although those icons suck as well. My question is where is the "new post" status in the thread? As in - if you just now saw this thread topped and you opened it - other than reading the last page to see what's new - how can you scroll right to the "new post".

On the other software we had a little yeller box light up for NEW POST. I see nothing here.

All that crap above is a nightmare during posting right now - but I know that it will come out in the worsh after I hit SEND.

I didn't know that there was anything wrong with the old? This is two steps back w/o the one step ahead AFAIK. ???

If you don't like it, you know you can always reformat it to suit your tastes, right?

This is what these forums look like to me:

post-19708-126473918277.png

The little circle beside the date shows that it is a new post that I have not read yet (at time of taking the screen shot). It automatically jumps to the post that I read last when I open a thread. Virtually everything you are looking for.

The cool thing about computers is that they are only limited by your imagination. If you don't like what you see here, you are free to change it to however you wish. :)

There should be no more then 3 threads that have been 'Pinned' at the top of each sub forum.

Thank you!

Reputation system

Posts can now be rated, earning the author reputation points which can be highlighted with titles and badges.

Can these points be redeemed next seasson when we order our trail permit(s)?

the shadowy outline of the individual.

Does that apply to certain OC members or all of us?

Archived