2016 Sneak Peak Show

Sledguy74

Show coming to Barrie March 27 and 28 Eastview Arena. Not sure why Arctic Cat isn't joining again.

http://www.snowsneakpeek.com/

2 strikes for AC so far...  1) They don't publish weights

2) Now they don't play well with others in a public display

btw, I am a long time Cat guy

I was disappointed last spring when they were not there.

Kanata show is March 23/24.  I'm shopping for a new yamaha!

I think the reason Cat isn't there is because the 2016 sleds should show up at the dealers starting next week. If you want to see the new Cats you can just go to any Cat dealer.

I think the reason Cat isn't there is because the 2016 sleds should show up at the dealers starting next week. If you want to see the new Cats you can just go to any Cat dealer.

Nothing like a side by side comparison. I think it is an arrogant marketing move.

Heading to the show in Kanata with friends March 24th.  We've made a good deal on a 2016 1200 Grand Touring SE and hope to see it at the show.

Heading to the show in Kanata with friends March 24th.  We've made a good deal on a 2016 1200 Grand Touring SE and hope to see it at the show.

That is the mother ship of sleds! You are going to love the heated seat and the air ride suspension! Bet they will sell more of these. That the gsx has been axed!

Congrats!!!

I'm hoping to look at the STX-DX 146 viper from Yamaha !!!! It has a 4 gallon built in aux tank in the rear trunk..... Imagine going 300km without a fuel stop !!!! And have the procross 146 skid with the Yamaha 1049 four stroke !!!!! Awesome touring big miles plush and just awesome trail touring sled !!!!

That is the mother ship of sleds! You are going to love the heated seat and the air ride suspension! Bet they will sell more of these. That the gsx has been axed!

Congrats!!!

Thanks guys!  I admit it is taking a lot on my part to make the Mustang to minivan jump, but my fiance enjoys sledding too.  Out of the 9,800 km's on my 2013 Renegade, she was on the back on the 1+1 for probably 8,000 of those kilometres...

That is the reason I heard as well. It's expensive to attend these previews so they'd rather you go directly to the dealer and look,,,,and hopefully throw some money down while you're there. 

That is the reason I heard as well. It's expensive to attend these previews so they'd rather you go directly to the dealer and look,,,,and hopefully throw some money down while you're there. 

It is not easy to have a real conversation with your dealer at these shows in my opinion it is better to get the sleds out and maybe even on the snow

• 3 weeks later...

Friday 4pm till 9pm

Saturday 10am till 5pm

453 Grove st E

Barrie ON

Eastview Arena

Nothing like a side by side comparison. I think it is an arrogant marketing move.

Is it arrogance when you are in last place already?

Artic Cat needs to get their sleds out at these shows so people can see what they offer.See the differences in the suspension and motor packages. Talk to the reps about the sleds so that they can make a better informed decision on their purchase. People want to do side by side comparisons,jump up and down on them,they want to touch them and make braapp noises.Lol... Not a good marketing move in my opinion especially when they are probably number 4 in sales. Just my 02 cents 

Is it arrogance when you are in last place already?

Yes. That is what won that position for them. My last 3 sleds were Cats. Probably done with them.

We'll be there Saturday...

Ditto...mid-morning for us.  Maybe we'll see you, Jeff.

Too busy riding to just look at sleds :poke2:

It was one of the reason Tess and I went ahead and put our order in on a 2016 Ski Doo Grand Touring SE. We were comparing the Pantera and the Grand Touring heavily and wanted to make our purchase this spring for next season.

After the fall ATV and Sled show we wanted one more time to see them side by side and was really looking forward to the Sneak Peak assuming, since there is only four manufactures, they all would be there.

Owe well. We're real happy with our decision. Cant wait. The extra gas tank would have been nice but the air ride and "r motion" suspension sold us. 

Can't wait until winter.

It was one of the reason Tess and I went ahead and put our order in on a 2016 Ski Doo Grand Touring SE. We were comparing the Pantera and the Grand Touring heavily and wanted to make our purchase this spring for next season.

After the fall ATV and Sled show we wanted one more time to see them side by side and was really looking forward to the Sneak Peak assuming, since there is only four manufactures, they all would be there.

Owe well. We're real happy with our decision. Cant wait. The extra gas tank would have been nice but the air ride and "r motion" suspension sold us.

Can't wait until winter.

The extra gas tank is cool but one of things you will likely not use unless riding in northern Ontario

It was one of the reason Tess and I went ahead and put our order in on a 2016 Ski Doo Grand Touring SE. We were comparing the Pantera and the Grand Touring heavily and wanted to make our purchase this spring for next season.

After the fall ATV and Sled show we wanted one more time to see them side by side and was really looking forward to the Sneak Peak assuming, since there is only four manufactures, they all would be there.

Owe well. We're real happy with our decision. Cant wait. The extra gas tank would have been nice but the air ride and "r motion" suspension sold us. 

Can't wait until winter.

For some this winter is still going and you can't wait until winter.... I am torn... I want to get the new sled and get out but I also want to use the boat and get some fishing done.

Archived