Sh*t Ned Nickerson says....you're paying his salary after all

slomo

Corporations change their spokesperson from time to time as the individual becomes "tired and worn" and the messenger becoming less popular. Perhaps it's just time for a fresh new face. Your potential audience needs to be able to relate and connect with the messenger. I'm not so sure the newbies that were mentioned really connect with someone who always has the latest greatest gear and rides these tours that most could only dream of from both a time and economic factor. How about someone in their perhaps 30's with a family that sleds with them and does lots of day trips.

That wouldbe a better spokesperson maybe a spokes family of average snowmobilers

I can see that!

That wouldbe a better spokesperson maybe a spokes family of average snowmobilers 

If they are gonna pay me for it, then I would do it.1 wife, 4 kids, couple sleds, what else do I need?

Just looking thru the latest GoSnowmobiling mag. Someone had posted about OC being mentioned. I found the bit & I hope folks don't lump, Luc, me, Bbakernay, Yukon Cornelious & Nutter in w/ the subject of this thread.

Am I missing something?

Or even a Volunteer who devotes their time and effort to improving the system and educates the 90% what it takes to build the system each season.

Am I missing something?

Check page 12 of the Go Snowmobiling mag.

Check page 12 of the Go Snowmobiling mag.

Haven't read it yet thanks.

I hear the Canadian Tire guy is looking for a new gig...

The lummox they have now or the previous guy w/ glasses?

Does it have a "WA" in between the two "T"s or just an "I"?

lol

Close enough.

One of the reasons I like this  site is for the lack of bashing people etc.  I don't think posting insults about someone is fair nor necessary.

Me too, and I haven't read any unwarranted bashing in this thread yet !!!

X2. He appeals to newbies. But if we are so 'knowledgeable' about snowmobiling we shouldn't need to read his articles.

No, we read them for the pure entertainment bs value that it is .....

We do have a no bashing policy here.  It applies to bashing of fellow members.  Public figures are typically exempt from this policy as a freedom of speech.

We do have a no bashing policy here.  It applies to bashing of fellow members.  Public figures are typically exempt from this policy as a freedom of speech.

did I miss something who got bashed that was not a public figure 

I vote groomer guy to take over that role. He is by far a better ambassador for the sport. He is exceptionally active in his club and in it for the love of the sport. Not how much money he can make, how many freebies he can get and more.

If that role costs us more than 10 cents I vote it just goes away.

did I miss something who got bashed that was not a public figure 

You didn't miss it.  Someone commented on our no bashing policy, I was re-affirming it.

Good point..I stand corrected

Good point..I stand corrected

Always good to keep us in check and remind us of our own rules...  :)

Archived