End already ?

Fastwhitecat

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like winter is coming back next week,fingers crossed

28 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Correction, colder temps are coming back. Just about zero snow accumulation for the next 2 weeks. Sorry guys

I bet we get the snow in places. Looks to be an active storm track for 2 weeks with gulf moisture pushing against the cold. Nothing like a Texas low with heavy snow. 

need a Colorado low to help us. no large precipitation forecasted for at least 10 days. or more. by then, there will only be 3-5 more good weekends left. chalk this up as a write off winter, for sledders. Ski

6 minutes ago, skidooboy said:

need a Colorado low to help us. no large precipitation forecasted for at least 10 days. or more. by then, there will only be 3-5 more good weekends left. chalk this up as a write off winter, for sledders. Ski

the forecast is for 5 cm in Toronto overnight tonight and tomorrow morning - go for a ride in High Park...

2 hours ago, reevester said:

I bet we get the snow in places. Looks to be an active storm track for 2 weeks with gulf moisture pushing against the cold. Nothing like a Texas low with heavy snow. 

Should be good.  Lots of Debbie Downers here.  Lol.

32 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

the forecast is for 5 cm in Toronto overnight tonight and tomorrow morning - go for a ride in High Park...

What forecast you looking at?

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What forecast you looking at?

that was on one of the TV news weather forecasts last night. They talked about a sloppy Monday morning commute.

If you are looking for sledding in dist 5 in the next few weeks, sure it's over, but atleast you already had something to ride early.

A little north where there is still a solid base, will not need much to turn some red to yellow.

Problem will be the days getting longer at this point we normally have a really good base built with a decent snow layer on top.  We need a foot of wet heavy snow anywhere south of Huntsville.

8 minutes ago, gobills said:

Problem will be the days getting longer at this point we normally have a really good base built with a decent snow layer on top.  We need a foot of wet heavy snow anywhere south of Huntsville.

The morning sun this morning felt strong, and sun set is now what, 5:30/6:00.

2 hours ago, gobills said:

I seen some beauty pics of highland rover trails in the bush. And I know DYW club bush trails and summer roads will be good. Anything that got groomed or was packed has a great base now. Muskoka north I hope gets a good 5 weeks if things can turn around in the next 10 days or so. 

Well I spent the afternoon washing and shampooing the interior of my wife and daughter's cars today in my driveway.   FFS

34 minutes ago, scottyr said:

Well I spent the afternoon washing and shampooing the interior of my wife and daughter's cars today in my driveway.   FFS

LOL did the same thing, washed all the cars, trailer this afternoon.  

So warm out today i went to sail to get some new fishing lures not for ice fishing LOL

22 hours ago, mxzx121 said:

I washed my truck in a T shirt today.

How did you get it to fit?

1 hour ago, catinental couch said:

That's what I was thinking. Once he got the t-shirt on the truck, how did he get it off after it was wet?

& could he still wear the T-shirt after he got it off the truck or was it all stretched out ?

Got a good dumping last night. Snowed all day yesterday and started at 8am and just stopped recently around 2am. Plowed the driveway at 6:30pm last night and there was a good 4”. Another 2-3” after that....

Archived