1. Main Forums

1. Main Clubhouse

Post anything snowmobile related in this forum

Are you new to Ontario Conditions? Welcome! Post a message here and let us know who you are!

Your area for those discussions that have nothing to do with Snowmobiling

Back by Popular Demand. Food & Lodging reports. This area is not for advertising except by site Sponsors

This Forum is dedicated to a the memory of Sledjunk (Dave). Technical Help, Engines, Tuning, Tricks, Performance, GPS, Mounting etc.  

1. 11.2k

Trail Reports and Clubhouse for District 11-17

PSSD/OFSC District 10 is located in the district of Parry Sound/Muskoka. The Heart of Georgian Bay Country, our trails can be accessed within a short drive from the GTA.

1. OntarioConditions.com   (31,708 visits to this link)

The NEW Website is here!

2. Ontario Snowmobiling Events Calendar   (23,316 visits to this link)

Ontario Snowmobiling Events Calendar. Here you can find major snowmobiling events in Ontario. Events are submitted by members of Ontario Conditions Forum.

3. OFSC - Official Site   (23,374 visits to this link)

The Official Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs Website.

• The LUP is also being talked about on the 2024 Snowcrest AGM thread.  It's an important issue this year and the clubs are working on it.  
    • LUP is a permission form that grants snowmobilers access to private/public property. Also known as a MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU). The term LUP and MOU which means the same thing (i think) I believe LUP is Landowner Use Permission. The form protects OFSC, districts, riders and landowners from being sued or being liable if a situation was to occur. Without the signed form we are considered trespassing. For example.. we have permission to ride on a specific section of property and someone decides to ride off trail on said property and hurt themselves, the rider has a more difficult task of suing successfully.   Jerry
    • I missed the "LUP" thing. What's that?   .
    • I know you are not kidding - it just really shows the mindset of so many Canadians, who are not in the position to turn down a decent pay cheque!
    • I kid you not. It's just for the next couple months, but still. Christmas is just around the corner.  My wife is taking care of a dear friend thats at the end of life. Bad timing for business but it's something thats important to her. 
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Canyonsvely