well wishes for the groomer guy

skidooboy

gang, luc came to the u.s (traverse city) to have a gastric procedure performed to enhance his weight loss program he has been working on. i have been in contact with him via email (he has his crackberry with him). sounds like everything is going well. they will move him out of his room tomorrow, he will stay in town there for follow ups until monday.

please help me wish him good luck in the recovery, and show support for one of our finest volunteers on the snow anywhere in the world.

with any luck, i will be going to see him this weekend in TC. if anyone wants to go up with me, or just wants to stop in and say hi, i will get his contact info for you.

good luck luc, you know lynne and i are there for your help anytime you need it. hope to see you soon. ski

Best wishes GG. Hope you recover soon.

Ski, Thanks for letting us know.

well wishes Groomer Guy I have a friend that has went thru that and she is doing great.

Zrtkat

Get well soon Luc! All the best for a speedy recovery from the surgery.

:wavey:

Luc, I know a fellow that has had the same procedure. Good results in his case. I hope the recovery is quick from the surgery.

Get Well soon Luc.

EA9aGG6zhpyhwwpoqR04p5Rso1_500.gif

Good luck GG. Here's to a speedy recovery! :cheers:

Good luck G.G.!

Luc,

Have a speedy recovery.

Have a speedy recovery Luc!

Don't listen to all the advice at hospital ... :lol::shock:

Any updates on GG, How is he doing? Hope everything is going well!

He's getting out of the hospital but will stay in Traverse City so he can go for a check-up on Monday.

Good News !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys< im back Home< relaxing< taking it easy. Thank you all for the Well Wishes. Thanks STG for the Funny Get Well Card lol Just as I was having a bad day, I was in pain and not in a good mood i opened your card and it put a smile on my face for the rest of the day :D thanks Buddy!! I realy apreciate it.

I Will keep you guy posted on the the progress.

It was nice seing you Guys this weekend Eric and Lyn

Hey Guys< im back Home< relaxing< taking it easy. Thank you all for the Well Wishes. Thanks STG for the Funny Get Well Card lol Just as I was having a bad day, I was in pain and not in a good mood i opened your card and it put a smile on my face for the rest of the day :D thanks Buddy!! I realy apreciate it.

I Will keep you guy posted on the the progress.

It was nice seing you Guys this weekend Eric and Lyn

Glad it helped your day. Hope you didn't bust any stitches laughing. :D

Hope all goes well, take care :!::wavey:

Archived