2009/2010 Mileage Thread...

CjGaughan

Just updated again...I went for a quick 35 mile rip tonight...and remembered to check my exact mileage this time haha.

LOTS of new members on the list this week! Shuffling things up a bit. I'm gonna have to get out morrrreee. Need a carbide on my "road side" ski though.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3100 miles as of today,,,,1200 on the spare,,,,hit nervana yesterday,,,, :right_on::right_on:

UP2010_1.jpg

UP2010_2.jpg

Still at 0km this year.. I would have been above zero after this weekend, but a back injury is gonna put me in the sidelines this weekend (we're still coming to the Hidden Valley Resort, just sledless... My worst year ever!!!!

Still at 0km this year.. I would have been above zero after this weekend, but a back injury is gonna put me in the sidelines this weekend (we're still coming to the Hidden Valley Resort, just sledless... My worst year ever!!!!

LMV. That sucks!!!! Sorry to hear about the back. We'll see you this weekend.

Hey Dave.. Ya sucks :(

I had a 2010 Nytro for the weekend too :(...

I will try and be a good boy this year!!!

In 1995 I herniated a disc,rode 100 miles for the season,,,,,,I feel your pain,but take your time and heal,next season is not that far away,,,, :right_on:

Ditto...very sorry to hear about that, LMV.

Scratched my way to a little over 700 kms now. Probably close to 1800 on the trailer if that counts.

This winter blows.

Sled now at 1200 kms.

Trailer now at 2500 kms.

Today's ride puts me at 2300 on the sled.

Trailer is up to 3800 kms.

3200 miles of smiles,and 1300 on the spare,,,,,, :right_on::right_on:

life is good,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Rode 262 miles Feb 17...267 miles Feb 18 and 297 miles Feb 20

now sitting at 4943 miles for the season

now have 928 km

thanks

Updating now....rode in Snowarama this weekend put something like 120 mi on, gotta check my specific mileage though. Was a good ride, beautiful day, and trails still in great shape considering.

Broke up with the gf on Thursday, kinda sudden...it was a rough weekend...gonna be a rough week sitting in class. At least when I`m sledding I can get away from my thoughts for awhile...problem is, she used to come too. Ahhhhhhh well I`ll quit being depressing! Lets pray for one last good snow storm - yet again, down south is getting a bunch, maybe you guys in s.ont will get lucky...who knows.

• 230 Km after Christmas in HF.
  • 557 Km after a great weekend in D8.
  • Now up to 830 Km after a great ride this weekend in Bracebridge area.
  • 1649 for me now.
  • Now 1916 kilothingies for me

Now up to 2309 klicks after the PSSD Poker Run and OCR4K weekends

775kms and counting.
....1,048kms and holding; I think the warm weather may hold me here for a bit :banghead:

1,224kms

1,505kms and hope to add more this week :-D

2,196km's

2,635kms

3289 km

:right_on: 3400 on so far,,,,1500 on the spare,,, :right_on:

went back down to parrysound for the weekend and now I'm up to 2967 miles. I'll bust 3000 on thursday and then heading to cochrane from the back yard in north bay friday. woohoo.

Rode 245 miles Feb 22 and 171 miles Feb 23.

Now at 5359 miles for the season.

Do some of you get new sleds every year? Those totals are crazy. How many miles do you put on a sled before your done with it? 750 miles for me. Going -2- Parry Sound in the morning. Hope to get a bunch more.

Do some of you get new sleds every year? Those totals are crazy. How many miles do you put on a sled before your done with it? 750 miles for me. Going -2- Parry Sound in the morning. Hope to get a bunch more.

That's why I buy 4 strokes. After this weekend I'll have just under 10000 miles on my 2009 4 tec with little troubles other than replacing sliders. My wife has the same sled and will have just over 10000 miles. We plan to keep them for 5 years and at this pace we'll have 30000 miles on them.

Since we don't have the tracker any more...why not just make a thread..it's interesting to see anyways - and maybe bring out some competition in the lot of us.

Here's how I'll do it... you post your mileage, or your mileage update (or kilometres), and I'll put it in this first topic in a leaderboard type fashion for everyone to see.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments please feel free! I just thought this would be something fun to do!

Update: The +/- column showing your change in rank will be reset on a weekly basis instead of each time I update now, to better compare everyone equally (since I figure most of you get your updates to me at least once per week). I think this will be better because the way I was doing it before, basically whoever updated went up, sending everyone else down - it wasn't representing the changes very well.

91291070.png

I've got 1111kms and about to head out sledding on a weeks vacation, were not big km runners but enjoy it the same.

3600 miles so far,1700 on the spare,trip is coming to an end,,,,, :right_on:

Archived