2009/2010 Mileage Thread...

CjGaughan

I put on 229 miles today (Wednesday Jan 20)...

now have 1697 miles for the season

added 250 last 2 days,1430,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I put on 229 miles today (Wednesday Jan 20)...

now have 1697 miles for the season

added 250 last 2 days,1430,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Damn you people............damn you................. :angry:

Up to 1088 KM. I have to trailer about 30 minutes to ride from home now but that could be worse. Pretty sure Blackstar has more mileage on the trailer than me though.

829 miles/1337 klicks

I hope to ride up to check out the new rail line connection @ the top end of the Hadlington Trail east of Tory Hill.

829 miles/1337 klicks

I hope to ride up to check out the new rail line connection @ the top end of the Hadlington Trail east of Tory Hill.

The trail between 121 and the rail line is back to the usual route.

Rode 192 miles Friday in southeast Manitoba and 297 miles Saturday on Lake of the Woods in Minnesota and Ontario. Now have 2186 miles for the season.

SledGPS01222310.jpg

SledPic201222310.jpg

SledPic01222310.jpg

775kms and counting.
....1,048kms and holding; I think the warm weather may hold me here for a bit :banghead:

1,224kms

500 miles/800 kms

240 miles of that North of Haliburton

Need more SNOW!lol

Rode 192 miles Friday in southeast Manitoba and 297 miles Saturday on Lake of the Woods in Minnesota and Ontario. Now have 2186 miles for the season.

nice,I have always wanted to do that ride,,,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

we have only a few lakes here that are good to go,,,,,,keeps the mileage down for sure.But I suspect by late next week,early week after,they will tighten up and be good to go,,,,, :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Upto 1307 kms and maybe a new set of carbides in the near future. It feels like I've run 50 kms of road bare road this year.

As some have noticed, I have added a 09/10 Mileage field to your profiles. You can edit at will.

Thanks for the suggestion.

1200 Miles so far this season!

As some have noticed, I have added a 09/10 Mileage field to your profiles. You can edit at will.

Would it be difficult to implement some kind of automated tracker system? I have ZERO experience with Invision so I'm not sure.

In the meantime, I'm updating again :P

So apparently I cannot edit my first post any longer, heh.

EDIT... someone fixed it..thanks.

Chart is back in the original post.

Would it be difficult to implement some kind of automated tracker system? I have ZERO experience with Invision so I'm not sure.

In the meantime, I'm updating again :P

It not a board software thing to do a tracker. Its a custom coding thing. It is beyond my ability. I would love to have it and I will find a place for it here. LMV is looking for the original code for the tracker that was on the forum when it crashed two years ago.

Thanks for starting this thread!!

After a couple of good rides on Fri' & Sat' I'm up to 908 miles. Hopefully things will have improved by Fri around here weatherwise.

BTW CJ, that's a neat chart you've come up w/.

Now up to 830 Km after a great ride this weekend in Bracebridge area.

Thanks revrnd. Gotta love Excel when you figure out how to work it haha! I've got it so all I need to do is input the updates and everything else is done for me.. miles to km conversion, ranking system, pretty arrow thingies and all.

Thanks revrnd. Gotta love Excel when you figure out how to work it haha! I've got it so all I need to do is input the updates and everything else is done for me.. miles to km conversion, ranking system, pretty arrow thingies and all.

I was wondering if it was Excel. Yeah create some "formulas" & you're g2g. Dom is correct in his comment about adding it to a IPB forum. Corey wanted to do some thing like that w/ my motel & mileage charts a few years ago on the old SW.

after this past weekend doing north bay to gowganda down to sudbury and back to the bay I'm up to 1034 miles for the season.

Only 632 K's so far this season, but that will change with some days off in Feb.

after this past weekend doing north bay to gowganda down to sudbury and back to the bay I'm up to 1034 miles for the season.

How was the weather?

Archived