2009/2010 Mileage Thread...

CjGaughan

Did a 326 mile ride Friday Feb 5 and 120 mile ride Saturday Feb 6.

Now sitting at 3470 miles for the season.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:right_on::right_on::right_on::right_on: what if any maintainance have you done??

:right_on::right_on::right_on::right_on: what if any maintainance have you done??

I've changed the oil and filter twice and changed/flushed the ACT drive. I'm planning to check valve clearances soon.

Of course I've greased, adjusted track tension and adjusted belt deflection/alignment (went through 1 belt already) several times too.

Up to 514 miles now..... :rolleyes:

Hoping to double my mileage next weekend with a RAP tour!!!! :woot:

Short ride today so only an extra 21 miles. 1351 for the season.

Yesterday and today got 244 km = 536 miles. Wow, did not realize we did that much. Posting pics to my facebook, if I don't get them on OC tonight I will tomorrow. I'm ready to crash, the fresh air has killed me.

FB link to pics from the weekend, to tired to post them to webshots tonight and wish I could upload more to my albums here instead of individually.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=155265&id=539025763&l=c199039a93

1649 for me now.

1649 for me now.

how much of that was wrong turns ?

hey he was with me today,,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: ,I had him lost a bit,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

2200 miles and counting,,,, :right_on::right_on:

I've changed the oil and filter twice and changed/flushed the ACT drive. I'm planning to check valve clearances soon.

Of course I've greased, adjusted track tension and adjusted belt deflection/alignment (went through 1 belt already) several times too.

I had done DD twice,once at 700 miles and then at 1700,put the spare belt on at 700 miles,then original back on at 1700 miles.Grease and track tension.Slides look real good but man we need snow here.

This is new how ?? :rotflmao: any trap lines?

No,after my last trip with him,3 yrs ago,to bfnw,I thought it best to go easy on him,,, :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ,,,but I mentioned some side trips next time we ride,,,, :right_on: :right_on: :rotflmao:

775kms and counting.
....1,048kms and holding; I think the warm weather may hold me here for a bit :banghead:

1,224kms

1,505kms and hope to add more this week :-D

2,196km's

Updated again and reset the +/- for the week. Lots of shuffling, and I finally gained a couple spots for once.

I got in 207miles this weekend, did the Searchmont loop and then went for a quick club ride on Sunday...good weekend. Trails have an awesome base but that's all.. WE NEED SNOOWWW...haha.

Double check the chart to make sure things are right. Also - I hate to be nit picky, but a few of you have either made typos or have been inconsistent in which form of measurement you give me (metric or imperial...miles or kilometres). I can usually figure it out but I just ask that everyone try to stay consistent.

Not alot of K's this week end, there were "sickness" issues, (mechanical and physical) that shortened both intended runs. Up to 1668 K's now.

After playing around in parry sound for the weekend I'm up to 1912 miles for the season.

GPS tracking the main routes on Eel's Lake got me to 1400 miles on the dot. I plan to head over & ride a bit in Mazinawland tomorrow.

126 miles yesterday and only 55 today. Im not going to go out again until we get more snow, it's really brutal in some spots....maybe Teeswater north might be good tho.

My total so far is 1510 km, not bad considering the winter we're having.

Pushing 19000km on my sled now.

updated.

Gotta get out for some mid week riding!!!! Snow in the forecast (only a few inches but anything fresh helps!).

Buddy of mine should have his firecat back together by the weekend and have to do a break-in ride, and I know he's ancy to get out, so hopefully!

I was at 8th position but now back to where I was at 10....gah! haha

600 km

Only 53 miles today. I thought my day would be longer as I hadn't ridden around the Weslemkoon area before.

1453 miles total

Archived