2009/2010 Mileage Thread...

CjGaughan

Sitting at 1250 now. Geez I thought that I had a lot of time off for sledding. There must be a lot of people out of work..or not going to work, or seasonally employed to log some of the mileage I see on here. Well done fellas.

huh hum..........................fellas???/ :poke:

:-P

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1047 miles,hoping to get a few more in this weekend.... c-n.gif

2129 miles for the season. Wish it wasn't true, but I think I'm done.

3,209kms...looking to squeeze more in

Make that 3,486. Does somone have 14kms to spare?

Well, we left from Rockys on Wanupatie Lake and headed for Timmins yesterday. Stopped for a great lunch at 3 Bears. Arrived in Timmins fairly early so decided to head to Cochrane for the best Ribs at JR's. Back down to Timmins for the night. Back to Sudbury today.

485 miles. Brings my total to 2560 miles.

Season is done for me. Time to wish the snow away and get the street cleaners out! Get the bike out!

Trails were in great shape!

another one done here,,,,I scratched my last road for this season, :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

IMGP0073.jpg

all in all it was a fantastic season,another couple of weeks would have been good,,,,,but the wife says the bathroom reno will take up the slack,,,,, :rotflmao::rotflmao:

plus I got the car out yesterday,,, :right_on::right_on::mrgreen:

PIC010271.jpg

PIC010272.jpg

Did a two day ride March 4 & 5 out of Rainy River Ontario staying overnight in Sioux Lookout and looping back to RR the next day for 602 miles and rode in North Dakota March 7 (today) for 199 miles.

Now at 6835 miles for the season and not done yet.

Did a two day ride March 4 & 5 out of Rainy River Ontario staying overnight in Sioux Lookout and looping back to RR the next day for 602 miles and rode in North Dakota March 7 (today) for 199 miles.

I may have to come out your way next year,,,,,, :right_on::right_on::right_on: ,my highest season was 10,000 miles and I know for a fact it was a lot harder then ,,,,,, :rotflmao: ,plus 6,000 was 2-up,,,,man was I :crazy::crazy: Last time I was out there was 1993,,,,200 miles on before lunch,,,, :-D

Anyone know anything about declaring a fatwa?

at 1615 km this season.

thanks

Sitting at 1250 now. Geez I thought that I had a lot of time off for sledding. There must be a lot of people out of work..or not going to work, or seasonally employed to log some of the mileage I see on here. Well done fellas.

huh hum..........................fellas???/ action-smiley-054.gif

icon_razz.gif

And fellettes.

huh hum..........................fellas???/ action-smiley-054.gif

icon_razz.gif

And fellettes.

:P

Unless there is some kind of miracle ... I'm at 3831 K's and done for the season.

Well got in alot of road scrapping this weekend. Other than roads the trails were still in pretty fair shape.....but not now. I'm at 4410 miles for the season. She sure is warm out there.

• 230 Km after Christmas in HF.
  • 557 Km after a great weekend in D8.
  • Now up to 830 Km after a great ride this weekend in Bracebridge area.
  • 1649 for me now.
  • Now 1916 kilothingies for me
  • Now up to 2309 klicks after the PSSD Poker Run and OCR4K weekends

After a great northern trip and a Parry Sound wind down i am now at 3785 km

Update coming.

I'm most likely done for the season...got a bit more riding in this weekend though, about 85 miles or so. The purpose of the trip was ice fishing but had to ride down D106 a bit to get to it, and after accepting the fact that winter was done in the Soo, getting out of the truck up there was pure heaven, almost like that first ride of the season again - it was still winter up there! Trail was completely covered still, lakes were awesome.... weather was amazing. I did just as much riding as fishing, was a great winter-finishing weekend.

Just over the weekend things deteriorated quickly however, the lakes will probably be done by next weekend... the one we stayed on was a swimming pool when we left on Sunday.

Here's some pics:

post-21364-126807635322.jpg

post-21364-126807634321.jpg

post-21364-126807633658.jpg

Update coming.

I'm most likely done for the season...got a bit more riding in this weekend though, about 85 miles or so. The purpose of the trip was ice fishing but had to ride down D106 a bit to get to it, and after accepting the fact that winter was done in the Soo, getting out of the truck up there was pure heaven, almost like that first ride of the season again - it was still winter up there! Trail was completely covered still, lakes were awesome.... weather was amazing. I did just as much riding as fishing, was a great winter-finishing weekend.

Just over the weekend things deteriorated quickly however, the lakes will probably be done by next weekend... the one we stayed on was a swimming pool when we left on Sunday.

Here's some pics:

post-21364-126807635322.jpg

post-21364-126807634321.jpg

post-21364-126807633658.jpg

What lake was that?

Saturday was my last ride. Finished the season at right about 3500 kms. More than last year, less than others.

A lot of trailering to get that in though. Only managed 80kms of crappy riding in District 5, never able to ride from home (first year that has ever happened for me).

The best riding I did all season was Thursday, Friday, Saturday in District 9. Trails were perfect.

What lake was that?

Wigwam is where we stayed (8 miles off the 129) and we also went to Conicher for a quick fish.

3300km :woot:

Archived