2016 New Sled Thread

500ssman

Those cats are looking pretty good 02.

Now the lack of patience begins!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somehow it doesn't seem to work that way with the Polaris riders I know.

Do you mean Emily is now riding the cat and you ride the Poo?If not I might have to set you on the cat with a duct taped throttle lever.Otherwise,I can get my young lad to wind up that turbo for you.LOL

Do you mean Emily is now riding the cat and you ride the Poo?If not I might have to set you on the cat with a duct taped throttle lever.Otherwise,I can get my young lad to wind up that turbo for you.LOL

Emily cannot ride the Cat. Too much torque for her inexperienced skill level.

Your young lad is welcome to take the turbo for a rip. You too !! I understand you may be cutting back on your sledding, but maybe we can still get out for a few hours this winter. We could leave from the Division Road staging area near your shop. Perhaps a nice easy run to Midland for lunch? If I end up getting a single sled trailer, I should be able to put one cat in the back of the truck and one in the trailer, and head your way.

Welcome to the forum "BackSleddin".

Very nice pics O2. You should use one of them as your avatar pic.

awesome guys thanks! i will hopefully be doin a trip with my wife as soon as it snows! so do people post when they have snow in their area?

OPEN QUESTION!!

You are new.... :D We tend to post up picks of a few flakes staying on the ground and go absolutely over the top when there's enough to ride. Watch out for Blake though... he is EVIL. While everyone is at work mid week he'll post pictures from trail side of all the fun he is having... it should be illegal. Then he'll add insult to injury by telling us about the butter tarts he is enjoying as well. :D

They look great!!! Here kitty kitty kitty......where do you keep the cat food in the trailer...lol

Forget the cat food... I guess the camera didn't catch the litter box up front

Welcome to the forum "BackSleddin".

Very nice pics O2. You should use one of them as your avatar pic.

I will once I get it off the trailer and get a decent picture. Go figure. My wife was out and sat on the sled and the one comment she made was...

what's this switch for... I said the heated seat and her come back was.... very cool.... no comments about the sled other than that.

Different things can happen when chasing prey.

This: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWEb3D7WB_A

or maybe this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnFU6EbQUFM

Or maybe this, if Apexman decides to go turbo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0sSoZHaW-E

Blake is EVIL. While everyone is at work mid week he'll post pictures from trail side of all the fun he is having... it should be illegal. Then he'll add insult to injury by telling us about the butter tarts he is enjoying as well. :D

Trails are best through the week.....maybe you should revisit your retirement idea?

Trails are best through the week.....maybe you should revisit your retirement idea?

100% agree, just one of the advantages of being retired.

100% agree, just one of the advantages of being retired.

I will be doing all mid week riding most of feb too and working on the weekends. I like to arrive on wednesday and leave on Saturday. Lakes are

great on the weekends if you know where to

go. Went to dorset last year thru oc narrows

from hail to Dorset. Only seen six sleds in 165

kms round trip. The b trail was nuts when I rode

by. That was on a Sunday. Lakes were perfect and I was surprised how light the traffic was thru that area. One pond or swamp was still open and you could see where the water was laying and all of the tracks going around it. Was easier to go thru then around. That was the only area that was open the whole trip, maybe 75 feet or so.

Yes have to say nice kitty 02! 

An welcome to the forum backsleddin! 

ok . Im new as well. Ive been reading and stalking you guys on this site for 2 years now for the wealth of knowledge and humor. Glad to be a part of it all now! BC

Welcome BC

ok . Im new as well. Ive been reading and stalking you guys on this site for 2 years now for the wealth of knowledge and humor. Glad to be a part of it all now! BC

Glad you're "coming out" BC. You obviously realize that this forum is good entertainment and information. Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!  Don't be a stranger.  Most on here don't bite, heck, some don't even have teeth :lmao:

Welcome to the forum!  Don't be a stranger.  Most on here don't bite, heck, some don't even have teeth :lmao:

Speak for yourself... :-P

Speak for yourself... :-P

I didn't mention your name!!! :lol:

beware of some of the wildlife... they are really harmless but they may corrupt you :D

beware of some of the wildlife... they are really harmless but they may corrupt you :D

Where is the mouse?

Welcome to the forum, glad to see you ride the brand of champions!!!

Nunz

Welcome to the forum, glad to see you ride the brand of champions!!!

Nunz

I thought bc was a Polaris rider... :poke2:  :icon_tinykitball:

I thought bc was a Polaris rider... :poke2:  :icon_tinykitball:

I guess I had that one coming...lol..

Archived