The Santa Bomb

dweese

liquid sunshine here blah yuch

You drinking again! Yuke, Yuke, Yuke! What a crappy why to start winter! Next week should be better!

K-Rock in Kingston weather report tonight said there is a risk of Thunder Storms for Christmas eve... Got to love Ontario weather.

K-Rock in Kingston weather report tonight said there is a risk of Thunder Storms for Christmas eve... Got to love Ontario weather.

especially in the south

Santa Bomb?? What, the old man and his team have the "early effects of overindulgence' gaseous relief!

All the whining about the "horrible" winter weather we've had so far has its consequences

I hope all the folks that detest winter enjoy their green Christmas.

40 and raining here directly west of Sarnia/ London right now. calling for 45 - 47 Friday and Saturday. no cool temps until Tuesday of next week. late start, and shorter season it looks like. so much for the foot of snow we had, the 20th of November. Ski

Very slow fuse on this bomb. We got spoiled last year!

I do remember about 7 or 8 years ago I think everyone lamenting how there wasn't any snow to be found and then all of a sudden we got dumped on and it was almost too much at one time.

At this rate, I don't think we'll be sleddin in southern Ontario until the end of January ..

The weather idgit Dave Phillips is joyfully going on about the green Christmas we're going to have. Someone needs to "photo bomb" him w/ a 2 x 4!. Mr. Quimby used to say that Bob in the Garden annoyed him. Bob is a piker compared to the other clown on the annoying scale. 

One of the weather whiners at work was going on about how awesome this temperature was so I was hoping for a service call I could send him on! LOL!

just do not watch him 

Unfortunately the media thinks he's the go to guy for the weather. Doesn't matter what channel you're watching he's on.

Kind of like Groundhog Day.

Didnt lose much snow in Pt Sydney today ,see what tomorow brings , Gowganda has a snowfall warning and then cold afterwards ,may try some off trail up there on the holidays as it may be a bit before groomers can move here

Thundering and pouring rain here.Plus eight.Santa is going to need a sea-doo instead of a sleigh

Santa is going to need a sea-doo instead of a sleigh

I must've seen him in Lakefield yesterday towing his behind a pickup.

rained pretty steady here, all day today. switched to sleet, around 530/600pm, ice pellets around 700pm, big wet fat flakes right now, and my deck is covered. heading your way. good luck, merry xmas. Ski

I do remember about 7 or 8 years ago I think everyone lamenting how there wasn't any snow to be found and then all of a sudden we got dumped on and it was almost too much at one time.

Wasn't that back in 2012. Trails never opened in the south but parry sound area was good, with lots of snow. Slow year for ice though. Looks like it could be a repeat.

Wasn't that back in 2012. Trails never opened in the south but parry sound area was good, with lots of snow. Slow year for ice though. Looks like it could be a repeat.

The time I am thinking about was much further back than 2012. It was mid Jan 2007/2008 and no snow then suddenly got dumped on. I had to dig the sled trailer out when we got north. The good part of it was we had cold before hand so had frost in the ground.

Archived