NBSC is Done on FreedomSledder & HCS

bbakernbay

NBSC will no longer be posting or commenting on Freedomsledder or HardCoreSledder Ontario forums.

We will continue to post on OntarioConditions.com on the North Bay S.C. club site only.

Use our website at www.nbsc.ca or Facebook page for regular reports on NBSC trails

NBSC will no longer be commenting on trail conditions on our neighbouring Club trails.

We're Glad you're here! :)

You sent me an update last year with spot tracker on groomer. That was over an above so I'm really glad you're here, and I really like riding your trails.

TY

We're Glad you're here! :)

X whatever number we are up to. Your reports and information are always appreciated, even if they are not exactly welcomed (like when you announce that the trails are unavailable).

You are a great source of information. (And the warm Date Square with Ice Cream at Dinner Bell was one of the best recommendations :-) )

glad your still posting over here...your trails are amazing...thx

Your promotion of the local trail system is well documented. I'm not a Facebook user, so it's great that you're on oc.com.

Thanks for your specific assistance with route planning last year. It was the highlight of our Ontario snowmobiling season.

Keep on posting here!!! Never mind those other sites....cement heads comes to mind?

Thanks for all your updates!!! Much appreciated

Keep on posting here!!! Never mind those other sites....cement heads comes to mind?

Cementhead hangs here....he only comments or appears now and again...lol.

BB the peeps enjoy your reports and all U do for are great sport here at OC.com..

Cementhead hangs here....he only comments or appears now and again...lol.

BB the peeps enjoy your reports and all U do for are great sport here at OC.com..

Ya...gotcha loud and clear..!!

X whatever number we are up to. Your reports and information are always appreciated, even if they are not exactly welcomed (like when you announce that the trails are unavailable).

You are a great source of information. (And the warm Date Square with Ice Cream at Dinner Bell was one of the best recommendations :-) )

X 2 on all of SJ's points above! Thanks for all that you do, BB.

Thanks BB!

Your promotion of the local trail system is well documented. I'm not a Facebook user, so it's great that you're on oc.com.

Thanks for your specific assistance with route planning last year. It was the highlight of our Ontario snowmobiling season.

X100 Thanks Baker for staying on here also. I'm not a facebook user either. :right_on:

ICU :icon_hyper:

He is alive!!! :)

Don't see you much on your site?

What ya riding?

Hey Jay.. I'm still on the Viper.. I haven't ridden for 2 seasons (back injury one year and no snow last year).. Right now I guess I'm riding the bench :)

And thanks Brian for all of your great reports and postings.. I know everyone here appreciates and enjoys them..

Hey Sammy :)

Thanks Brian for all the hard word you and your volunteers do. We really appreciate it. Your reports help us understand the riding conditions in your area. Thanks again.

Archived