Who's Snowchecking?....

Turbo Doo

10 hours ago, Baylaker said:

Snowchecked a 2018 Rene X 1.6" with 4yr warranty at larrys a few days ago...come to think of it, I'll have to change my avatar lol

IMG_1101.PNG

Very nice sled congrats,if i was buying this year thats what i would get

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I tried the winder it was amazing! Just didn't like how heavy it was and how much effort it took to turn, was worse than my viper...snowflakes bigger than toonies out there right now!

i have mine set up for my riding stile and it handles really well.

Bummer i put mirror's on the side panels,the mid wind shield for 2018 can take mirror,s.

1 hour ago, Dufftom said:

yes,you are right but i ride responsible when i trial ride,give me a lake,sit back and hold on.

Different tools for different jobs.  Love them all... unless they're broken... !

We might pick up a 2nd R-motion unit by summers end ... coupla 600s for sale, looking to grab one for the wife.

1 hour ago, Denis007 said:

Different tools for different jobs.  Love them all... unless they're broken... !

We might pick up a 2nd R-motion unit by summers end ... coupla 600s for sale, looking to grab one for the wife.

Sounds familiar...

1 hour ago, Denis007 said:

Do I see a Polaris/BRP race to the highest milage event happening between you and Doris and Nunz and Karen next year?  

Congrats to all who are snow checking, I remember the excitement 2 years ago when I ordered mine.  Of course I now feel partially responsible for 2 crappy winters in a row. . . . . . .  Will be nice to pass on the blame.  

54 minutes ago, matt17 said:

Do I see a Polaris/BRP race to the highest milage event happening between you and Doris and Nunz and Karen next year?  

Congrats to all who are snow checking, I remember the excitement 2 years ago when I ordered mine.  Of course I now feel partially responsible for 2 crappy winters in a row. . . . . . .  Will be nice to pass on the blame.  

Nunz is gonna win that race every time.  He can afford to, and can arrange to, have time to ride multiple days in a row on trips.  Hats off to all of you that can do it, I'm much jealous.  We'll do our first saddlebag trip next year, just need another set of bags for whatever sled we get for the wife.  

btw Matt, get your stuff settled so I can have a decent riding season for a change ... lol !

it is official, deposit put on a new 2018 snowcheck Polaris timbersled aro  ST 120LE, in blue today. it will fit nicely on the 2015 Yamaha wr450. now we will have two snowbikes... and my wait until delivery begins.

the sunset pic is the wife's bike we built this winter. the other 2 are the new 18 pics from Polaris/timbersled. Ski

aro-120-location-4.jpg

5189_1600.jpg

dub jan 2017 036.JPG

On 4/5/2017 at 8:09 AM, Panther340 said:

I just need to snowcheck 10 more dogs and I will have one of these..................:D

dog sled.jpg

If you own a business, you just might be able to make this goal a little more financially friendly come income tax time.....

58e8ca497732b_dogsasdependents.jpg.e4146b15c8189daf5205e43ba0c4a9f3.jpg

I'll be claiming my snowmobiling gear this year as it is part of my 'persona' - wonder if Ned Nickerson is on to this one....difficult to claim 'free' though...

I knew a guy 'Stateside who claimed 10k worth of windsurfing sails as advertising material. He had his company logo on them. Perfectly legit.

I'll be trying a snow bike next year. Before I'm too old.

After hearing that several people are getting up to 20,000 miles (yes, miles) out of their Renegade ACE600's and still running the original OEM belt, think I'll be keeping mine for a while yet. Have future uses for the money.....Bathurst NB trails close this Sunday, April 9 (or at least the local club house does)....

conditions.thumb.jpg.1bb56b5d94a7125de39149163be3c194.jpg

Bathurst rents are cheaper than Elliot Lake....

58e8cc5a9e71d_lowrents.jpg.ceacd26fd3f51c0b89e50aa1336fd744.jpg

And we recently acquired a house in Newfoundland which is going to involve some work and expense this summer....

slomo, you would have to dress in clown clothes like the rest of us "asshats" if you want to claim, wadrobe persona deductions. :D Ski

dubreuilville feb2014 041.JPG

dubreuilville feb2014 023.JPG

31 minutes ago, skidooboy said:

slomo, you would have to dress in clown clothes like the rest of us "asshats" if you want to claim, wadrobe persona deductions. :D Ski

dubreuilville feb2014 041.JPG

dubreuilville feb2014 023.JPG

Thanks ski - I have always found these outfits particularly attractive and I never judge an asshat by its cover.....hmmm think I could declare you as my personal wardrobe consultant for a write off ...sorry tax write off. Sorry I missed you & your lady this year....had reservations at RMR but had to cancel due to some family obligations.....hopefully next year!

LOL, no worries Jim! hope things are going well for you and the Mrs. I will work up a fee schedule for you, for my personal wardrobe assistant duties. "should" be sufficient for the tax man. :D  Ski

12 hours ago, slomo said:

If you own a business, you just might be able to make this goal a little more financially friendly come income tax time.....

58e8ca497732b_dogsasdependents.jpg.e4146b15c8189daf5205e43ba0c4a9f3.jpg

I'll be claiming my snowmobiling gear this year as it is part of my 'persona' - wonder if Ned Nickerson is on to this one....difficult to claim 'free' though...

Real estate agent claimed his sled.  Said it was used to show listings during winter for properties not accessible by car. 

On 2017-04-05 at 8:09 AM, Panther340 said:

I just need to snowcheck 10 more dogs and I will have one of these..................:D

dog sled.jpg

Now that's funny

49 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

You know i cannot reveal that info until picture time in Late September or early October...B)...

..... and i know what he's got .... but I ain't telling... :D

Here is the scooter I ordered for next year.

Carmen

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-09%20at%208.00.2

8 hours ago, Denis007 said:

..... and i know what he's got .... but I ain't telling... :D

We have ways of making you talk

3 hours ago, 02Sled said:

We have ways of making you talk

now if there was snow, it worth be worth the trip to hearst :-).

Archived