Used Market

signfan

I see plenty that have been for sale since March and they aren't moving the price.

Some have raised their prices.  :icon_munching:

My buddy gave up looking. He's going to wait until December and buy what ever is discounted the most on the dealers floor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I see plenty that have been for sale since March and they aren't moving the price.

Some have raised their prices.  :icon_munching:

My buddy gave up looking. He's going to wait until December and buy what ever is discounted the most on the dealers floor.

That’s a risky move if wild bill winter forecast is right, dealers will be sold out when trails open on December 9th 🤣

• Haha 1

The snow checks did not sell out.

And there will be a number of guys having to walk away from their orders this season.

26 minutes ago, crispy said:

Them car and toy payments are getting mighty painful for plenty of people. WaytogoTrudeau! The wannabe dictator who turned out to be nothing more than the great inflator

Inflation is a global thing right now, not just a Canada thing just in case you didn't notice.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2023 at 12:34 PM, signfan said:

Number of ads seems to be growing.  Interesting to see the spread in pricing.  Still some people that think covid pricing is still a thing.  I think were headed back towards normal finally.

People are liquidating toys to pay their mortgage.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Inflation is a global thing right now, not just a Canada thing just in case you didn't notice.

Granted this is true. I see this more of your friend jumps off a cliff coming up short towards the rocks below, theres no need to follow. For example ; the global meltdown of 08 was a massive global problem for the world too, except for Canada, who did not follow the rest of the world under Obamas lead with whacko fiscal policy. We came through that rated number 1 in response to the crisis because Harper and Flaherty handled the financials of Canada. Our dollar was worth more than the US dollar during this period we did so well. Harper used the simple and very unexciting fiscal restraint that was both responsible and safe for Canadians instead of wreckless "you'll have to excuse me if I dont pay attention to monetary policy" Liberal approach this time around that have brought upon us this tragic inflation, like the rest of the globe as you say. True it is. Trudeau followed the globalist idiots plan

• Like 3

I dont mind ambitious politicians when their first priority is the well being of Canada and Canadians and they want to support their lobbyists interests or whatever. Its when they are so crooked like Trudeau who is the most obnoxiously corrupt and selfish leader we have ever had. At least that i can recall. We, SNC, Aga Kahn and on on on it goes. Its when Trudeau works deliberately against Canadas interest and tries to make Canadians poorer by design that is utterly and totally unacceptable. Thats precisely what hes doing.

For the reason of climate change of course though *cough hack cough*

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crispy said:

I dont mind ambitious politicians when their first priority is the well being of Canada and Canadians and they want to support their lobbyists interests or whatever. Its when they are so crooked like Trudeau who is the most obnoxiously corrupt and selfish leader we have ever had. At least that i can recall. We, SNC, Aga Kahn and on on on it goes. Its when Trudeau works deliberately against Canadas interest and tries to make Canadians poorer by design that is utterly and totally unacceptable. Thats precisely what hes doing.

For the reason of climate change of course though *cough hack cough*

Very well said. Climate change plan needed to be carried out over 20 years instead of 8 or 10 years they are to reach target limits by 2030. 🤣

Just adding to woes for every day Canadians. It’s going to get worse if someone doesn’t do somthing rational. If he wins again natural gas might be obsolete here by 2035 ish 🤦‍♂️. He wants to turn current ng infrusture into green hydrogen. We all have to run out and buy new furnaces, water heaters, driers etc 🤣.  But it be zero emissions right 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

Very well said. Climate change plan needed to be carried out over 20 years instead of 8 or 10 years they are to reach target limits by 2030. 🤣

Just adding to woes for every day Canadians. It’s going to get worse if someone doesn’t do somthing rational. If he wins again natural gas might be obsolete here by 2035 ish 🤦‍♂️. He wants to turn current ng infrusture into green hydrogen. We all have to run out and buy new furnaces, water heaters, driers etc 🤣.  But it be zero emissions right 

When your adding your new car charging base station it will be easy to add the rest.

Most likely all ex-Liberal cronies likely own the manufacturing plants for all this green gear!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/9/2023 at 5:24 PM, RAMSOMAIR said:

If only we had massive Natural resources we could sell and distribute on an open market to bring unbridled prosperity to our country.........................if only.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Sksman said:

When your adding your new car charging base station it will be easy to add the rest.

Most likely all ex-Liberal cronies likely own the manufacturing plants for all this green gear!

1-5 dont actually work

Whats clear to me is our current understanding of what is happening to the Earths climate and why is extremely narrow minded and highly uninformed. Remember 99% percent of the worlds leading scientists were utterly and totally wrong on their predictions. Al Gores propaganda film; An inconvenient truth made bold claims that in ten years Florida would be mostly under water and the Arctic sea ice would be completely melted yet to my knowledge not one inch of Florida is more under water today then it was in 2006 when he and 99% of the worlds leading scientists agreed it would happen. There was a bunch more BS in that film and the point Im making here is we have to look at other considerations these guys clearly dont have it down exactly right. 

I come from a planet of people who know one simple fact; You get what you pay for. On that front as I mentioned above we have plenty of time to manage the climate from a Canadian perspective and we can certainly do enormously more to help with a massive sovereign wealth fund than we can by endebting ourselves and our childrens children children into poverty with some half baked debt fueled windmill scam like Kathleen Wynne pulled. We pay 3x the price for electricity in Ontario thanks to that witch all for the glorious gains of 1.5% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions for those stupid wind turbines. Not to mention the forest fire that burned all summer from the contractors in the North who were installing them.

Speaking of forest fires how about that damn arsonist arrest in Quebec that Trudope screamed in parliament was being caused by climate change? Was that a payback favour from one of his payoffs like Kadhr or Josh Boyle perhaps?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Hmmmmm, I work all over the USA and am currently in Illinois where electricity costs $0.12-0.14 cents per kilowatt so about the same or more than Ontario! 

The taxpayer is funding cost reductions through the Ontario government. We are not seeing the true cost of power on our monthly bills.This was done to hide the reality of what our power generation has become and to quell the outrage of the voters.We are all paying more, bit with borrowed money.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zoso said:

The taxpayer is funding cost reductions through the Ontario government. We are not seeing the true cost of power on our monthly bills.This was done to hide the reality of what our power generation has become and to quell the outrage of the voters.We are all paying more, bit with borrowed money.

Your right they are financing debt over a longer period of time too. I have a feeling with interest rates it’s going to bite us in butt soon. What worries me is lack of future generation planning. Pickering obsolute soon saying 2026 now. Then what 🤣

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Hmmmmm, I work all over the USA and am currently in Illinois where electricity costs $0.12-0.14 cents per kilowatt so about the same or more than Ontario! 

The globalist game of poverty for all is in full swing everywhere. This is precisely what Trump was steering America away from and exactly what Obummer and Sleepy Joe are driving America into. This whole ordeal we are facing is truly ridiculous. England too getting hammered by the wokies. That said for the most part around here I stay in our lane, Canadas, and more specifically Ontarios concerns. If you want to talk global BS or Trump, start a new thread I have plenty to write on those issues too

US National Debt rose at the same [highly accelerated] rate as it did under Obama, and has done so far under Biden.

Obama came in at the beginning of The Crash, and Biden got here in time to bail out Wuhan.

I have no love for either of them, but at least those 2 have an excuse.

What Trumps?