Ontario Conditions Hats

Nunz

Nunz, while you're at it, how about getting pricing for some type of close fitting tocque that would keep the ears warm? I would take a couple of those.

Perhaps something like this ??

IMG-20140316-00436_zpsf4342be0.jpg

I also have pictures of OC support hose, athletic supporters, thongs, and a Victoria Secret Line of OC Lingerie. 

You may not want to ask.........

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

toque is enough 

x 2...lol

TMI!

The elusive hat search continues...  I recall when we were looking for the highly coveted prize.  We traveled all over northern Ontario searching the Holy Grail of OC'ers and snowmobilers everywhere.   We happened upon a group of slow touring guys in a hotel in Hearst who helped guide our way across the promised land.  After a brief celebration and a short night sleep we were on our way.  There were many obstacles and allies we happened upon on our journey they included, a Bunny, a Mouse and a Monkey.  Finally after our long search, our prizes arrived safely at our doorstep.

The elusive hat search continues...  I recall when we were looking for the highly coveted prize.  We traveled all over northern Ontario searching the Holy Grail of OC'ers and snowmobilers everywhere.   We happened upon a group of slow touring guys in a hotel in Hearst who helped guide our way across the promised land.  After a brief celebration and a short night sleep we were on our way.  There were many obstacles and allies we happened upon on our journey they included, a Bunny, a Mouse and a Monkey.  Finally after our long search, our prizes arrived safely at our doorstep.

too cap it off!

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the logo in a PDF format, I will let everyone know once I get a price on the hats and then we can figure out an exact order for them.

Nunz

I just got the logo in a PDF format, I will let everyone know once I get a price on the hats and then we can figure out an exact order for them.

Nunz

it usually coststo get it converted into thestitch count program does anyone know who did the last ones? oc likely owns that program wherever it is 

it usually coststo get it converted into thestitch count program does anyone know who did the last ones? oc likely owns that program wherever it is 

Hopefully someone that has been around for a while can shed some light on this, It would be nice to order from the same people as it will be cheaper per hat for sure.

Nunz

Likely LMV will know.

WB's right about needed a file created/converted. I think it is usually best to have the embroider create the file to match there equipment. I asked Rick in the past and he did not have access to the original file. Shop around to see who has the best work and price. I have software (wife's) but know just enough to screw it up.

Nunz

Nunz...  I have a higher quality version of the logo....somewhere

I suggest that you aim to have these made and handed out at the Toronto snowmobille show. Set a night to have an oc.com get together and those that want hats can place orders in advance and pick them up there. Folks that are to0 far away or don't want to attend the show can arrange for mail delivery. With the price of postage, it's cheaper to drive to the show :)

Don't drag me into this

I suggest that you aim to have these made and handed out at the Toronto snowmobille show. Set a night to have an oc.com get together and those that want hats can place orders in advance and pick them up there. Folks that are to0 far away or don't want to attend the show can arrange for mail delivery. With the price of postage, it's cheaper to drive to the show :)

Thanks John, I will work with that.

Nunz

Feel free to use the PET Booth, we will be there in the OFSC section in Hall 2, booth # yet to be determined.

Nunz if your interested shoot me an email and we can tee up a time to get the hats to me to ensure we have them there for the Friday rush!

Archived