Ontario Conditions Hats

Nunz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully someone that has been around for a while can shed some light on this, It would be nice to order from the same people as it will be cheaper per hat for sure.

Nunz

Yup I know.. It use to be called Immediate Sales Agency (ISA)..  It was sold (a friend of mine owned it then).. Now it's called Brand Alliance  http://www.brandalliance.com  (same address).

I think the girl's name was Cathy that I dealt with. They did all the stuff for me.. I can call them too if ya want or if you're having problems getting the files.. My other buddy was the graphic Artist, I will contact him too..

Yup I know.. It use to be called Immediate Sales Agency (ISA)..  It was sold (a friend of mine owned it then).. Now it's called Brand Alliance  http://www.brandalliance.com  (same address).

I think the girl's name was Cathy that I dealt with. They did all the stuff for me.. I can call them too if ya want or if you're having problems getting the files.. My other buddy was the graphic Artist, I will contact him too..

they likely have the disk 

Can I get the sled ride of hope symbol on one side and my name on the other?

Thanks if you can call them that would be great, I am hoping to get this all set up sooner than later.

Much appreciated

Nunz

I have a vector file you can use. It will be much better than a raster file.

I thought a vector file was heavy ?

Funny guy!   Don't you have some boats to fix :lmao:

Can I get the sled ride of hope symbol on one side and my name on the other?

Great idea Mossy, I'd go for that option!

You should get hats that combine red, yellow, and green in colour - like the interactive map - Ontario Conditions. Get it? Ontario Conditions.............

BTW - I believe it was Maple who got the last order together.

Well better than me.  I only have one shoulder to load :lol:

You should get hats that combine red, yellow, and green in colour - like the interactive map - Ontario Conditions. Get it? Ontario Conditions.............

BTW - I believe it was Maple who got the last order together.

can you get a custom version with your club name on it as well?

• 4 weeks later...

There are many embroiderers; you can have put anything on a hat.  It doesn't cost much to have items added after you get the hat.

Well better than me.  I only have one shoulder to load :lol:

I use to be that way until I got the skidoo. My shoulder has pretty much healed now after going to physio for about 85 sessions. Hopefully it isn't your rotor cuff joint, like I had.

I use to be that way until I got the skidoo. My shoulder has pretty much healed now after going to physio for about 85 sessions. Hopefully it isn't your rotor cuff joint, like I had.

Yup, it is a rotator cuff injury.  Still sore but it is getting better with the physio.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, it is a rotator cuff injury.  Still sore but it is getting better with the physio.

good time to have a polaris\yammi arm wrestle than to see whose the best...huh ?...loser buys...lol

good time to have a polaris\yammi arm wrestle than to see whose the best...huh ?...loser buys...lol

You might loose dude.

• 2 months later...

Anything new on the hats?

Sorry guys, I called around to a couple of places and we can get the hats however I would need to pay for them in full and I simply don't want to be responsible for them and trying to sell them. As much as I love the idea of the hats it's just something I don't want to get into.

Nunz.

Hope everyone is having a great summer and looking forward to sledding season very soon.

I'm away next week but will make some calls. My guess is the hats will be $20 each but I'll get back to you. Looks like 30 hats and a few toques.

Thanks !!!

I'm away next week but will make some calls. My guess is the hats will be $20 each but I'll get back to you. Looks like 30 hats and a few toques.

Sorry guys, I called around to a couple of places and we can get the hats however I would need to pay for them in full and I simply don't want to be responsible for them and trying to sell them. As much as I love the idea of the hats it's just something I don't want to get into.

Nunz.

Hope everyone is having a great summer and looking forward to sledding season very soon.

What about if we prepay, like via paypal? Just a thought.

I have looked into this and on Tuesday I'll see the hat samples just to confirm the quality. Hats or toques shroud be $20. I was going to order 36 red, 24 black 12 blue hats and 24 black with red trim toques. So I'm going to need a list of the items people want. Post want you're interested I and I'll take care of if. I have a pay pal account if this will help peoples make the payment.

I'll post pictures on Tues. But colours are red, royal blue and black. Yellow may be an option but I need to confirm it.

Please file this out and I'll pass on the information. Spelling counts!

Hat quantity:

Colour:

Toque quantity:

Name on left side:

Archived