WASAGA BEACH SNOW FEST JAN 4 N 5 2014

NASDRA

if these folks are such scammers, then why are they still able to post.

wht not put an IP BAN on them

all you need to do to defeat that is to change your IP address... at the DOS prompt ipconfig with a number of variables.... release - refresh are the easiest

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It actually made the CTV2 news out of Barrie last night. The mayor and town is on board. They have a huge initiative to bring more tourism to the beach on a year round basis.

all you need to do to defeat that is to change your IP address... at the DOS prompt ipconfig with a number of variables.... release - refresh are the easiest

I doubt that would ever happen lol... She just figured out the Caps Lock key :hyper:   It sure is interesting that she has the EXACT same posting style as CJ.. I always thought I was arguing with a girl, I may have been lol..

I will be there....looking for Little Johnny.....,..R will he still be hiding.....Remember Johnny this peep never forgets....I will let the boys know .....splindless is coming out to play.

Does he owe you cash too Lep? I didn't know that.

well dumbass, if she didn't know she does now :nana::icon_clapclap:

It actually made the CTV2 news out of Barrie last night. The mayor and town is on board. They have a huge initiative to bring more tourism to the beach on a year round basis.

Were the promoters in attendence?

Some councils I can't believe, some clown is trying to get a franchise for a Junior C hockey team in Apsley. The full time population for the 3 townships is 1,300. The closest loop includes Lakefield, Uxbridge, Port Perry & Clarington. The township is willing to go ahead w/ improvements to our "nearly new" 9 million dollar arena if the guy gets OHA go ahead.

I doubt that would ever happen lol... She just figured out the Caps Lock key :hyper:   It sure is interesting that she has the EXACT same posting style as CJ.. I always thought I was arguing with a girl, I may have been lol..

Very valid point... probably doesn't even know there is a DOS prompt or what it is let alone find it.

Ask your kids they would know... I didn't share anything that is rocket science. Apart from that if you are using a laptop you will pick up a new IP address from each different place you connect. Airport, McDonalds, Starbucks etc. To rely on using an IP address solely to identify someone is foolish. Subnet and Gateway narrow down your location. It is possible that if you and your neighbour both use the same internet service provider you could each end up using the formers old IP address at some point in time. It's not the fingerprint so many think it is.

Probably not the first time 02Sled has been called this.

:bowdown: to your greatness and omnipotence.... those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

It's below the CAPS LOCK key.... :icon_tinykitball:

not on my keyboard

And Lucky2 wonders how he gets Warning points......

ya but 02 knows its all in good humor. and im sure it was received that way

Only Rogers is static IP anyways. Bell everytime you log on, it assigns you a new one.

Only Rogers is static IP anyways. Bell everytime you log on, it assigns you a new one.

I have Rogers as a provider at home. I occasionally use my business laptop at home and each time I do it grabs a new IP. Typical protocol for DHCP is that the server will hold the IP address for you for a specified window of time. When that time is exceeded it is released back into the pool of available IP's. Since I don't use my business laptop at home often the IP is released often.

My personal laptop has had the same IP for quite some time since it connects to the network frequently enough to hold the IP.

I have Rogers as a provider at home. I occasionally use my business laptop at home and each time I do it grabs a new IP. Typical protocol for DHCP is that the server will hold the IP address for you for a specified window of time. When that time is exceeded it is released back into the pool of available IP's. Since I don't use my business laptop at home often the IP is released often.

My personal laptop has had the same IP for quite some time since it connects to the network frequently enough to hold the IP.

That is very informative and makes sense.

dear John..........

hopefully this time you f**k up bad enough to attract rcmp attention

its what your sorry a$$ deserves 

thanks and best wishes for this holiday season

Satrat

dear John..........

hopefully this time you f**k up bad enough to attract rcmp attention

its what your sorry a$$ deserves 

thanks and best wishes for this holiday season

Satrat

Hey Mark.. It's stunning that he's still involved in snowmobiling here in Ontario. It's gonna be funny watching CJ running the timing system while his former (ripped off) customers and suppliers are all over him .. .Please please please someone record it and post it here on the forum. I'm gonna die laughing while watching him try to waddle away. There's no shoop to run to baby N noshoop to hide :nana:

Newbie you are right the local is not involved. I have been in wasaga beach MANY times and the main drag doesn't look like that at all. That is a pic from somewhere else. 

Actually it does look like that. If you zoom in on the picture it's not real clear but you can see the ski runs of Blue Mountain in the distance. The store fronts and the Dard on the left. There's a concrete curb between the paved road and the sand. It looks like they have put up a snow fence on the sand. I will be in the beach all weekend and will take a drive by to see what it looks like now and if they have indeed put up snow fence.

They are advertising it as beach area 1 which that is and they do have the Mayor commenting on how it is good for the community as they are working to make Wasaga a year round tourist destination. I will likely be spending an awful lot of time in the beach this winter and just may end up parking the sleds there for the season.

on hcs seen post where a member who drag races said he going & talked to promoter big john....so he is involved...how much that matters i'm not sure

Archived