WASAGA BEACH SNOW FEST JAN 4 N 5 2014

NASDRA

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome to the forum

If the snow coming down in the Collingwood Wasaga area yesterday was an indication of what is to come it will be a great winter and lots of fun. By the way what club is NASDRA.... tried looking uo www.nasdra.ca and can't seem to find it.

Not a club with D8.  Have never heard of them.

I think I found that NASDRA is a business involved with snowmobile Drag Racing.  Couldn't get the link to work either.

I think I found that NASDRA is a business involved with snowmobile Drag Racing.  Couldn't get the link to work either.

NASDRA is also National Space Research and Development Agency.... I think what you found is more likely the right NASDRA though.

SNOW DRAG CLASS LIST N  RULES

AMATUER CLASSES   ---STUDDED CLASSES AND NON STUDDED CLASSES

AMATUER CLASSES  TRAIL STUDS ONLY - 3/4 INCH PASS HIGHEST LUG OF THE TRACK MAX.

NO CHISEL-NO PICKS-NO SHARPENING- NO SPEED TRACKS

PERFORMANCE TRAIL          STUDS ONLY         

STOCK    

• 440 STOCK             STOCK CLASSES
  • 500 STOCK
  • 600 STOCK
  • 700 STOCK
  • 800 STOCK
  • OPEN STOCK

IMPROVED                        PERFORMANCE TRAIL STUDS

• 440  IMP  STOCK             IMPROVED CLASSES
  • 500  IMP STOCK
  • 600 IMP  STOCK          
  • 700 IMP STOCK
  • 800 IMP  STOCK
  • 1000 IMP STOCK
  • KING OF THE TRAIL 

PRO              CLASSES

STOCK    ------ CHISELS AN PICKS ALLOWED NO SHORT SKI S

• 500 STOCK
  • 600 STOCK
  • 700 STOCK
  • 800 STOCK
  • OPEN STOCK

RACE SLED CLASS----CHISELS AN PICS NO SHORT SKI S

• 600 CC
  • 700CC
  • 800 CC
  • TURBO CLASS

SPECIALTY CLASSES

• OUTLAW PROMOD POWR ADDER
  • OUTLAW PROMOD NATURAL ASSPIRATED

SNOW CROSS SLED CLASSES IN CC 

• 440   600 800   STOCK      ---------440  600  800  MODIFIED

VINTAGE CLASSES   ABCDE

KIDDY CLASS  ENTERED AS THEY SHOW UP  START THE SHOW WITH KIDDY S

nadra .ca is under construction working on schedule   soon up with dates ext

good luck. i hope the snow conditions are good that weekend.

I got a 2012 f1100 turbo. Studs inch and a quarter lugs. What would I be under for class?

I got a 2012 f1100 turbo. Studs inch and a quarter lugs. What would I be under for class?

welcome to the forum

i am still working on nasdra.ca  web site but it is up running a of today

My staff has been around racing for along time , thru racing cars, cosdra/ nasdra mi , and all sorts of racing

most know me as cosdragirl

i am still working on nasdra.ca  web site but it is up running a of today

My staff has been around racing for along time , thru racing cars, cosdra/ nasdra mi , and all sorts of racing

most know me as cosdragirl

Well well well.. Custom John has once again returned (or an agent for John).. I thought you've been banned from this forum for life and now here you are again promoting yourself on oc.com?  NASDRA is CJ`s latest venture, people be warned. If this isn`t CJ posting, please refrain from posting anything that promotes John Bors...

is our view for the track in the making,,,racers lookin forward to seeing you all there.

What part of please refrain from posting anything that promotes Custom John`s latest scam did you not understand? I asked nicely, next time won`t be as nice...

1454568_10201084902353468_1109875146_n.j

Why have you reposted the same poster as your 1st post?

This whole things stinks to me, No web site? whole thing pops up 1 month before the event? and now I hear the name Sledhead John!  I hope the local supporter's don't get taken, or sponsors. I do hope the event gos as planned and is successful, unfortunately in the past when these specific people are involved it usually goes sideways, I hope this is not the case.

I do know people looking for sledhead john and I don't think its to wish him a merry X-mas

This whole things stinks to me, No web site? whole thing pops up 1 month before the event? and now I hear the name Sledhead John!  I hope the local supporter's don't get taken, or sponsors. I do hope the event gos as planned and is successful, unfortunately in the past when these specific people are involved it usually goes sideways, I hope this is not the case.

I do know people looking for sledhead john and I don't think its to wish him a merry X-mas

Welcome to the forum runner..... Tell them that he will in Wasaga Beach on January 4th and 5th... hehe... I might even come to see that :)

Thanks for the welcome! I took a drive today and the picture they have posted? no snow on the beach what so ever?

Now don't get me wrong , I would like to see the event go well, town could use it! I am not fond of the people involved and know their past. Its all about the money , and they throw the innocent sponsors and supporters under the bus when things go wrong.

I hear the local club is not involved ? Maybe they know something we don't.........

Again thanks for the welcome, obviously you have crossed paths with John before much like myself....just don't need the innocent being thrown under the bus.post-23348-0-16187800-1386093191_thumb.jpg

Sure looks different!

I will be there....looking for Little Johnny.....,..R will he still be hiding.....Remember Johnny this peep never forgets....I will let the boys know .....splindless is coming out to play.

Ha ha ha ha ha CJ outed again, nice work Rick  :right_on:

They've also started threads on AmSnow & the US version of SnowGoer.

Archived