WASAGA BEACH SNOW FEST JAN 4 N 5 2014

NASDRA

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually hope this works out and is a success. Although the beach has seen a large amount of growth in population in recent years it still tends to be real quiet during the winter months. Saturday afternoon on Mosley Street and basically had it all to myself from Beach Area 1 down to Mc Donalds.

I actually hope this works out and is a success. Although the beach has seen a large amount of growth in population in recent years it still tends to be real quiet during the winter months. Saturday afternoon on Mosley Street and basically had it all to myself from Beach Area 1 down to Mc Donalds.

I hope it is all good as well as long as not a single penny is going to John.

• 2 weeks later...

The mayor of Wasaga reported this morning that things are not 100% ready to go. Apparently there are some land use/insurance issues. Go figure.

Hope no one was dumb enough to give this guy money.....

I wouldn't put money on that... he probably has a mitt full of that up to $45K they said it would take to make the 1000 ft track.

This is too bad..was looking forward to some WWF/UFC "Snowbeatdown 2014

The mayor of Wasaga reported this morning that things are not 100% ready to go. Apparently there are some land use/insurance issues. Go figure.

And no helicopter either!!!!!  Pathetic!!!!!

PS: I hope to see you soon John. Please get the issued fixed up because a lot of people of looking forward to seeing you there

feel bad for the innocent here, heard the past WSC executive is involved, doesn't surprise me a bit, how they cheated at the AGM was nothing short of criminal.  The past president was there for 1 reason, all about the money, now neck deep in this, Go Figure! all about the money!

r-2013

i read your against wsc...if so your right...glad to see their open & grooming....but

against the old exec, all new people this season , that's why its groomed, not parked behind the groomer shed idling for 11 hours. last season the old president told me to ride the road, when I asked him why the trails weren't groomed. Guys a joke!

seen the groomer out steady doin what he should, keeping the trails smooth and safe, hats off to the new guys!!!

I don't think they have a groomer at this point, they have even went to the extent of false advertising on their poster, no groomer manufactures have advertised, yet they are on the poster. They seem to have experience at making this event look way bigger than it probably will be, creating a website that, at this point doesn't reference the event? Pictures from the past of other events, not theirs? Sponsor packages of helicopter rides, not any more?

Its no longer just John Bors, but the WSC executive that was voted out last May, which they tried to cheat their way in, a Lawyer had to make the decision, that same Lawyer indicated charges could be brought against the past executive, an executive that included a snowmobile dealer in wasaga beach. Cant believe some peoples agenda!!! The old executive had even talked of leaving the assoc of MOST. The club sells 350 permits tops...LMFAO...but the club was told nothing of truth, hence the were voted out!! I would like to thank all who have the truth behind the people, I hope the Town of Wasaga Beach doesn't end up holding the bag when at this point looks like it may be empty, will sled over to take a look...

Custom John just posted on HCS and it looks like everything is OK. Is it possible to post the comments by the Wasaga mayor?

by: igrockstar

Love to see that report. Can someone please post it.
As I was at town hall today. All is good and some pepole stiring the pot.

All paper work done signed and its a go.
Will be a fun day.

Funny how pepole make crap up.
Insurance is approved and in towns hand.

Now lets race

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/270-ontario/903033-wasaga-snow-drag-classes-jan-4-n-5-2014-a-7.html

Archived